Dimensions: Width 25 x Depth 21.5 x Height 48 (Clear outer dimensions)
Construction: Made from 15mm good quality marine ply. The outer two sides, rear and top sides are with black colour matt finish laminate while the interior is with white laminate. The edges are with veneer polish finish. There are 6 glass shelves (8mm thick) all are spaced at a distance of 6 and are adjustable / removable (total 7 compartments). The front door is of glass and rear door is of wood. There is a slot on the rear door bottom for entry / exit of cables. Both the doors are lockable. The rack has four no.s heavy duty castor wheels. The finish of the AV rack is very good. Each shelf is capable to carry a weight of about 5-7 Kgs. (normal weight of an AVR)
Reason for Sale: This was made to order by a professional carpenter. I had planned it for a dedicated home theater room in my house but found the room to be small for a very comfortable seating and hence the HT was done in my existing living room with existing 5.1 HT system. So this rack was not used.
Price: Rs. 25000/-.
Delivery: within Mumbai. Purchase to collect from my place.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
8.7 KB Views: 364
8.6 KB Views: 360
8.6 KB Views: 359
8 KB Views: 357