I started a small DIY Project of Building a AV Rack , with 4 slabs ( 19' X 18' Approx ) 12 inch glass slabs,, and 1 more 12 inch slab with spikes to sit from top
The Pillars are soild Wood with spikes on the bottom, once fixed the Rack is very heavy.
I am letting it go for almost throw away price since I am travelling for long term
Price : 2500/- Home Pickup from Bangalore Electronic City
The other project I did not start at all, I actually wanted to re modify its body and replace with a Wooden Base etc , I never started this project, and used this Liner tracking TT for few Months ,
The fully automatic function of this TT is not working , and only works Manually ( press the left/right button and take to tonearm to the Lp's start and press Down Button )
comes with its original cart
Price : 2000/- Home Pickup from Bangalore Electronic City
Please call me on 8884088556
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.