AV Receiver (home theater) sub 40k

hstuteja

I am planning to buy home theater (budget 40k). Please help me out in finalizing the same. Out of Onkyo 5105, Sony HT DDW 5000 and Sony SF2300, which is better? Or any other system. I have Sony LCD and DVD player with HDMI and PS3.
Please suggest!!!

Onkyo 5100 is very good and great VFM for the said budget. Performs very well too and something you'll be very happy with. Audition it.

Thanx a lot for giving valuable suggestions. Dear Prakasse, what is the diffference of price b/w Onkyo 5100 and 5105. Where can I get better deal for 5100 in Mumbai.

Hey sub, Is Marantz having HDMI in/out ports? bcoz in the link given, it is not mentioned.

Once again thanx everyone for your replies

regards
hstuteja

Thanx a lot for giving valuable suggestions. Dear Prakasse, what is the diffference of price b/w Onkyo 5100 and 5105. Where can I get better deal for 5100 in Mumbai.

Hey sub, Is Marantz having HDMI in/out ports? bcoz in the link given, it is not mentioned.

Once again thanx everyone for your replies

regards
hstuteja

Onkyo 5100 for 45k @ Croma in Mumbai.

well u can also get the jamo s606 HCS.3 package with marantz SR3001 receiver for about 39000.

Hi

The Marantz package I mentioned is a basic 5.1 package only but the speakers are very good (2 Floor Standers as front and a powered sub with all other speakers). It doesnot have HDMI.

Regards

sub

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back