It's a fantastic budget AVR with USB audio player support and tuner. So far, it worked well and still working fine without any issues. Anyone who is looking for a budget, but a fabulous FullHD theater setup should look at this. In case you are interested, you are more than welcome for an audition at my home in Gurgaon.
I am willing to let it go at a modest 12k, which is approx 60% of my purchase cost and also less than the current resale value of such units. The latest version, Pioneer VSX-531, would cost you more than 28k in India. I just saw this is on Hifimart:
Below are the details, along with the mandatory images:
- Official US website for specifications: https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/AV-Receivers/Pioneer+Receivers/VSX-523-K
- Amazon link for reviews: https://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-VSX-523-5-1-Channel-Receiver-Black/dp/B00BKXCKP4
- Location: Gurgaon, Delhi NCR
- Purchase year: 2015
- Purchase cost: 26k INR
- Expected price: 12k (no low-balling please - I kept it as really low)
- Condition: The Unit 7/10 Cosmetically (while cleaning/mild vacuuming, I lost one original screw - but it does not affect the stability of the cabinet and no other effect on the functionality at all ), 10/10 technically. The remote 9/10 Cosmetically (always used with a plastic sheet wrapped to prevent from stains), 10/10 technically
- Ever opened? Yes, once to clean the dust layer on the circuit board. Pioneer is extremely sensitive with dust accumulation and required cleaning periodically as a maintenance as routine.
- Repairing history: never repaired
- Original Packing box: Not available but if it needs to be shipped, then a safe packing can be done
- Shipping: can be shipped at the cost and the risk of the buyer
- Reason for sale: I already have a Marantz top of the line one for my primary setup. Scaling down by cutting the second (this) one.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
405.8 KB Views: 127
392.3 KB Views: 129
479.4 KB Views: 116
547.5 KB Views: 113
314.9 KB Views: 102
362.4 KB Views: 91
387.9 KB Views: 78
450.9 KB Views: 72
333.8 KB Views: 65
259.8 KB Views: 56