AV Reciever- which one is best and Value for Money

AjjayKummar

Hi

This is my first posting, I would say my query..I want to buy a AV reciever to connect with my Sony Blue Ray player and Panasonic Plasma TV to watch movies and listen good music.

I have checked Onkyo, Denon and Yamaha AV reciver but not yet confirm which one is better and good. My budget is around 25 k to 30 k.

I have checked Denon DHT-390, Yamaha YHT-392 and Onkyo HT S5205 and S 3300. Please suggest me which one is better which could provide cystel clear sound and same time with good accoustic sound and yeah should be with hdmi format.

Grateful for your suggessions..

Hi

This is my first posting, I would say my query..I want to buy a AV reciever to connect with my Sony Blue Ray player and Panasonic Plasma TV to watch movies and listen good music.

I have checked Onkyo, Denon and Yamaha AV reciver but not yet confirm which one is better and good. My budget is around 25 k to 30 k.

I have checked Denon DHT-390, Yamaha YHT-392 and Onkyo HT S5205 and S 3300. Please suggest me which one is better which could provide cystel clear sound and same time with good accoustic sound and yeah should be with hdmi format.

Grateful for your suggessions..

You said you wanted to buy a AV receiver and the models you specified are HTIB

what do u want to buy exactly.

and as far as ur budget goes Onkyo 3300 is good, although i haven't had any experience with it a quick look in the forum tells u that 0nkyo 3300 is better.:)

Have you heard a NAD AVR which is very good with both Music and Movies. Also if you look at its TXX5 series which are MDC based designs and can never get outdated due to technological upgradation. To know more about NAD and its MDC based model please visit : NAD Electronics :: A/V Receivers

Ashish

guys is it possible to give RCA input and get hdmi out from the yamaha 467???

I just want to reduce the no of wires...i dont care if there is upscaling or not..

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back