Avengers End Game - On Digital - 4k ?

sukhas19

Hey Guys ,

Yesterday I bought the avengers End game from Google (HD version); I could not find any sites offering in India in 4k. It would be awesome to get a 4k print (I prefer legal stuff, last option will be to get a torrent or stuff).

Unfortunately, I am yet to have a 4k blu ray player; so is looking for digital stream.

regards,
Sukhas

Apple Movies is the only one with a 4K hdr streaming library in India, and nope, Endgame is only available in HD. That's strange because, Apple has soooo many good movies in 4K HDR.

Honestly, I think this is a move by Disney to hold on to their library at the highest quality for themselves.

Apple Movies is the only one with a 4K hdr streaming library in India, and nope, Endgame is only available in HD. That's strange because, Apple has soooo many good movies in 4K HDR.

Honestly, I think this is a move by Disney to hold on to their library at the highest quality for themselves.

Yeah...But buying apple 4k tv and then buying individual movies in 4k format, it will become an expensive affair na? Do you have apple 4k tv? if yes, is it worth buying it?

Yeah...But buying apple 4k tv and then buying individual movies in 4k format, it will become an expensive affair na? Do you have apple 4k tv? if yes, is it worth buying it?
Depends. If you watch only 4 or 5 movies a month, Instead of subscribing to prime+netflix+hotstar+eros+zee+sun+ others, you would be better off renting the movies from itunes. If you’re sure you will watch a movie again and again, go ahead and buy it.

Just my perspective.

If it helps its better to create an itunes US account and you’ll get 4-5x more movies in 4K HDR/DV. Plus you can also redeem free codes that people give away on a few fb groups.
The apple tv does not geolocate.

In Indian itunes, even if the movies are first released in hd, most of the movies automatically gets upgraded to 4k. Some even with Dolby Atmos and vision.
Also price of movies in Indian itunes is comparatively cheaper than other stores. I have 2 account. One indian and another Singapore. Indian itunes are much cheaper and the bundle deals are always excellent...
Till one has a 4k player, I think itunes India is a good legitimate source of 4k contents.

Hi Guys, do these 4k movies have HD audio contents? I mean what is coming in indian itunes? I recently got an AVR, I was trying to play the HD movies from hot star; all the audio are coming in stereo; but in Amazon prime, it is in 5.1 surround format......

Hi Guys, do these 4k movies have HD audio contents? I mean what is coming in indian itunes? I recently got an AVR, I was trying to play the HD movies from hot star; all the audio are coming in stereo; but in Amazon prime, it is in 5.1 surround format......
Most movies/series marked as HDR/ Dolby Vision will have ATMOS audio
ATV+ is all ATMOS as far as I know

The Apple TV 4k that's available to buy today is the one that was launched in Sep, 2017. Nothing released after that.
There are two versions available - 32gb & 64gb.
The tvOS had kept updating and stands at 13.2 as of today.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back