AVR Receiver on Amazon

fLUX

Hi,

I intend to purchase the x2400h on Amazon. Any idea if Denon has a service center in Bangalore or should I buy it from a dealer. Since it's a discontinued model not sure if dealer will have it in stock

Hi,

I intend to purchase the x2400h on Amazon. Any idea if Denon has a service center in Bangalore or should I buy it from a dealer. Since it's a discontinued model not sure if dealer will have it in stock
Please check with the seller on Amazon because you may not get service warranty for AV gear purchased from online portals like Amazon and Flipkart here in India at least.

I checked , he mentions that it has usual 1 year manufacturer warranty. Not sure to believe or not

Check with local dealers. This is an old model so most probably you can get it for the same price from local dealers. In my experience, I have found better prices of AV equipments with dealers as compared to online.

It's around 42900 with 1500 cashback
Ok pricing is good. Some sell as dealer's warranty and few with seller's warranty. Just confirm and make the purchase. This is an old model and if local dealers have stock you can get from them itself for the same price. In amazon you will also have 10 days returnable option. Don't be to concerned about warranty as its the most useless. Only one year and if avr is faulty you will know it day one and can have it exchanged in the 10 day return window. Avr failure within a year is very rare and if used properly with all the protection you shouldn't have any issues.

Profx is authorised service centre for denon. They are located near lalbag opposite big bazaar in Bangalore

MaSh

So if its an authorized dealer anywhere across India they would be obliged to service the same right ?

So if its an authorized dealer anywhere across India they would be obliged to service the same right ?
Yes. They will ask you if you whether it's under warranty or not and proceed accordingly.

MaSh

I found a dealer certificate given by Profx mentioning that they are not authorized to sell online. The dealership is for offline (showroom) sale only.

Found a photo of the sticker on the Denon box, mentioning that warranty won't be there if purchased online.

Attachments

• Denon Profx.jpg
    Denon Profx.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 71
I checked , he mentions that it has usual 1 year manufacturer warranty. Not sure to believe or not

You can always email Denon India with the link of the ad to confirm if Service / Warranty will be entertained by them....get an email confirmation

You can always email Denon India with the link of the ad to confirm if Service / Warranty will be entertained by them....get an email confirmation

I believe Denon is not having any office in India. They typically leave it to the importing company to decide whether to accept a product for service it is purchased through some other channel - like online, or bring it from US/UK etc.

I believe it is better to buy from an authorized dealer. You can also experience it before buying.

If the seller is an authorised reseller and provides one with proper invoice on Amazon, I don't think there should be any difference b/w online and offline purchase. Why does one need to even mention it was bought online?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back