• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted AVR required

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

haripkv

Dear forum members,

5.1 avr reqd with following specs.
3 to 4 hdmi in
2 optical in
Left right pre-out
Good working condition
Brand - Marantz, yamaha with atleast 70 wpc
Preferably with hi-fi, network
Budget upto 25k

Thank you.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

MaSh

Looks at Marantz NR series. They should fit your budget and requirement. Starting with NR1504 and higher should suffice. Dont get fooled by their 50wpc spec.

MaSh

efernand1

Dear forum members,

5.1 avr reqd with following specs.
3 to 4 hdmi in
2 optical in
Left right pre-out
Good working condition
Brand - Marantz, yamaha with atleast 70 wpc
Preferably with hi-fi, network
Budget upto 25k

Thank you.

The latest NR 1508/9 is available for 34k on HifiMart.....you may get the older models cheaper....1506 which has the features you want!

sandeepmohan

I have listed my Pioneer VSX-1122K for sale a while back. Keen on dumping it. I am willing to sell it to you for 16k. Do note it is a 5 year old model and used only for 3 years. It has been sitting in the box for the last 18 months. Condition is immaculate, as you can see from the pictures too. Fault free operation.

It has pretty much everything you have asked (Except for pre outs. Only Zone 2 Pre Outs are there) for and more. It is 7.2 channel ( if you care for two sub woofers), can be controlled via smart phone when using wired ehternet, 6 HDMI inputs as far as I recall with one terminal in front too and 2 optical inputs. Power is about 50 watts/channel, all channels driven. Will not support a 4 ohm load.

Unfortunately; I cannot risk shipping it to you even though I have the box and styrofoam. The risk of sending it so far and knowing how logistics handle goods is my only concern. It could end up being a hit or miss. The receiver is at my house in Cochin. I am not in the country. If you have someone local who can inspect the receiver, they are welcome to do so.

haripkv

Hi @MaSh

Picked up a SR6004 from a gentleman found on olx.

I was driving tannoy mercury fs with norge 1000 gold amp. With marantz SR6004 i felt the sound more clear and pure. Still to try all settings, the manual is so huge.

I think the sound will further improve with good source, as i am using gaana plus (through chromecast) and youtube as source.