B9 or C9 65 Inches

Would there be a huge difference in Picture Quality, Features etc ?

Well, mostly the same. C9 is slightly brighter which should noticeable, and for some reason, B9 didn't score well in gradients this year, which is an anomaly. I had asked Rtings, and they said they believe it's panel variation. However, Vincent in one of his video seemed to suggest that it might be because of a limitation of SoC and the processor as it has to do more this year. I'm a bit hazy about it tbh right now as I didn't really watch it with attention as I already had a C9. I'll find the video and link it.

Oh, based on past records, LG pushes updates and corrections to C series before B series. Last year there was a big problem with the Chrominance Overshoot. However, this year there doesn't seem to be a major issue that'll need updates to solve.

Also, VRR. If you're a gamer, do confirm in B9 owner's thread that B9 can also do G-Sync with Nvidia cards.

If you're pushing your budget to go for OLED, then B9 does make sense as it's still an OLED and it's the best TV for Rtings. If you can easily push and pay 15k more, go for C9.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back