Baahubali 2: The Conclusion...... Audio video effect

Hi FMs, reviving this thread. Can anyone point me to the link where I can download Blueray RIP with atmos or even 5.1 sound track. I am looking for both Baahubali The beginning and the conclusion. I want only original Telugu version. You can mention the link here or can PM me. Thanks in advance.

Hi FMs, reviving this thread. Can anyone point me to the link where I can download Blueray RIP with atmos or even 5.1 sound track. I am looking for both Baahubali The beginning and the conclusion. I want only original Telugu version. You can mention the link here or can PM me. Thanks in advance.
Hi Sir
Its better to watch on Amazon prime than downloading some cheap quality rips on internet there are not so many high quality rips of desi movies on the internet
Prime provides 5.1 DD surround not sure the movies is mixed for dolby atmos

Last edited:
looks like arka media works blocked all the pirated TELUGU bluray content on the internet could not find any telugu bluray anywhere that has atmos

I have German edition , if you interested please contact me , thank you .

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back