Back to Vinyl - what receiver?

rfasano

Getting back to vinyl after 30 years --so I picked up a Fluance RT85 and a pair of Q-Acoustic 3030is -- but my old Kenwood KR-A5010 isn't cutting it (left channel weak). So I began looking at receivers and since I'm a retired techie I was looking for something with BT and perhaps WIFI (I want to pair with music on my Synology NAS - Plex) - which has led me to the Yamaha N-602 stereo receiver. Any thoughts or should I consider another receiver? Thanks in advance.

You could look at the Marantz PM7000N or the Denon DRA 800H. Both come with HEOS app that would take care of your streaming needs. And, they have on board Phono. The Cambridge Audio EVO 75/150 is a higher priced option.

You could look at the Marantz PM7000N or the Denon DRA 800H. Both come with HEOS app that would take care of your streaming needs. And, they have on board Phono. The Cambridge Audio EVO 75/150 is a higher priced option.
Both of those look great but I don't need an AV receiver, just a 2 channel stereo receiver with sufficient power should do. Thanks

Both of those look great but I don't need an AV receiver, just a 2 channel stereo receiver with sufficient power should do. Thanks
Both are stereo receivers
Ah, maybe they just look too much like AVRs in the pics :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back