I am selling my Behringer Q802USB 8-channel mixer. It was an impulsive buy and I
did not used it more than an hour (as I had another equipment serving my purpose).
You can get the product details/specs at below link:
Behringer: XENYX Q802USB
History: Ordered on Nov-14 through amazon.com, delivered on 5-Dec-14.
Reason for sale: No usage. Selling for fund raising.
Price: I paid around 9k including duty+shipping. Expecting 7.5k.
*The mixer comes with a Xenyx power adapter, while I am adding 220>110v converter + 1/4 inch to RCA converter (8 Nos) as freebies.
*I have original packing & manual etc. Shipping is possible at my cost and buyer's risk.
*The product is not yet registered with Behringer (so the new owner can register with his/her name and download software etc).
Here are the mandatory pics, feel free to pm for high res images.
Thanks for reading.....
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.