Belkin 8 pin Surge protector

Santy

M1.jpg

On Futurebazaar online
MRP Rs. 999
Offer Price Rs. 689
You Save Rs. 310 (31% off)

Damn... I bought one recently from Vijay Sales and another from Reliance digital at full MRP.:mad:

Good deal and this is a quality piece, IMO. Easy slide but tight fit: for both round and flat pin.

Hey.. on a similar opic.. I am in need of a 12- 15 Power socketed power strip... You know the ones which can accommodate a bigger power plug. A reliable one . I have a lame local made 3 point Strip which has developed cracks. Please suggest anything that I can buy online...

P.S: Sorry for Hijacking this thread but mines a small requirement querry.One in denial of new thread post & am @ work making excuzes to avoid searching the forums :p

Hey.. on a similar opic.. I am in need of a 12- 15 Power socketed power strip... You know the ones which can accommodate a bigger power plug. A reliable one . I have a lame local made 3 point Strip which has developed cracks. Please suggest anything that I can buy online...

P.S: Sorry for Hijacking this thread but mines a small requirement querry.One in denial of new thread post & am @ work making excuzes to avoid searching the forums :p

If money is not the Criteria then Belkin should be good. I also so something called huntkey and MX also has good ones.

well, i am also looking for the same.....and seems below one is good and suits my requirment.......also they are providing 1L cover for our equipment (Don't know if something wrong they ll pay or not).......MRP is Rs. 2002, available at most of the electronic shops........if you buy from eBay, you can get this for Rs.1600/-

Belkin : Ultimate Series 8-Socket Surge Protector

So guys do some googling and share the feedback for this so that we all can go ahead with this :-D

Thanks, yesterday I had ordered one from FutureBazaar for free ;). Yes, I had lots of Payback points which I did not utilize. I paid through payback points and it will be delivered at home in some time. :clapping:

well, i am also looking for the same.....and seems below one is good and suits my requirment.......also they are providing 1L cover for our equipment (Don't know if something wrong they ll pay or not).......MRP is Rs. 2002, available at most of the electronic shops........if you buy from eBay, you can get this for Rs.1600/-

Belkin : Ultimate Series 8-Socket Surge Protector

So guys do some googling and share the feedback for this so that we all can go ahead with this :-D

Saad but not many APC Surge strips & products with Indian Power specs

Thanks, yesterday I had ordered one from FutureBazaar for free ;). Yes, I had lots of Payback points which I did not utilize. I paid through payback points and it will be delivered at home in some time. :clapping:

Thanks.. I did not notice that earlier..

I too redeemed payback points (paid a small part by fund transfer) and placed an order. I can finally get rid of the only unbranded spike buster at home. Its all Belkin now :rolleyes:

For others
Link to product page

Thanks.. I did not notice that earlier..

I too redeemed payback points (paid a small part by fund transfer) and placed an order. I can finally get rid of the only unbranded spike buster at home. Its all Belkin now :rolleyes:

For others
Link to product page

Hi santy..

Even I have payback points but those points are not sufficient to order this item online. But I do not see any option to partly pay by online net banking along with payback points on the futurebazaar.com site. How did you pay for it?
Thanks

Hi santy..

Even I have payback points but those points are not sufficient to order this item online. But I do not see any option to partly pay by online net banking along with payback points on the futurebazaar.com site. How did you pay for it?
Thanks

Manniraj
First you have to select payback as payment option and then redeem what is available in your account. You can check your balance on pb site and enter the no. of points in fb site. Once transaction is complete, some xyz amount is adjusted ; then you can pay the remaining amount by card or netbanking. Hope it helps.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Futurebazaar lady gave me call today and informed me that we cannot cater your order as the product is not available. I gave her earful and said where were you at the time of taking order.

She said amount will be returned. Reason she said "Due to overwhelming response". Don't they have any check for inventory? :mad:

Futurebazaar lady gave me call today and informed me that we cannot cater your order as the product is not available. I gave her earful and said where were you at the time of taking order.

She said amount will be returned. Reason she said "Due to overwhelming response". Don't they have any check for inventory? :mad:

I checked today Futurebazar....seems they have increased the price also....from Rs.1350 to 1650 approx..........and on new price giving Rs. 250 discount through coupon :p

Oh that's sad.. In my case some lady said that today only they got the stock and they will ship it shortly. I blasted her and said the item should be delivered before 11th July as promised or they will face the music. Even that will be a ridiculously long period in the current era. They should have kept their name as pastbazaar.com. :D Of course nothing big can be done if they fail to deliver, except for seeking a
refund.

No wonder their retail versions ezone and foodbazaar are closing down.

Its still showing out of stock. :( Looks like a lot of people were waiting to buy this :)

I have had problems with them recently wrt their payment channels which sometimes cease to work for some hours.

Same here bro. No luck. order cancelled , dunno when the cash will be refunded.

Sorry guys for recommending this God damn site. My order got canceled as well. This is pathetic service from futurebazaar.:thumbdown:

It took seven long days for them to realize that they don't have stock of an item which was promoted through mailers! Ridiculous. I have just blasted the executive whoever came online so much that he would have felt that he is working in the wrong company.:D I was more concerned since I recommended this to others who are facing same fate now. I also sent a mail to them fully loaded with caustic words!

I am just realizing how good flipkart really is. Last Tuesday night I ordered 3 books and by Thursday morning they delivered them.:thumbup:

Why you need 15 amp socket for plasma? The provided 6 amp socket is more than enough as it can handle atleast 1KW easily.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back