I have not used it at all as my priorities have changed and i travel a lot .
Price i am putting for 50,000/- plus shipping on actuals
its a beautiful amp and very well maintained
Below is the description which i have used of the previous owner
Up for sale Belles Soloist 5.0 amp. It is a compact amp. (Read the review in the link where it is compared to an amp. 3 times its power and many times its price) . It can deliver 60wpc into 8ohms and 110wpc into 4 ohms. Beyond the specs, it is a superb little amp. that will drive most speakers out there. I am using it to drive ATC 7's which have a efficiency of 85db, but this amp. can push them to high levels . It has a warmish signature, not clinical at all especially when compared to amps. in its price range and has excellent bass control. It sounds very musical and will better many of the amplifiers upto 1.5lac range. Dave Belles is know to make excellent quality products. It is 1.5 years old, I picked it up, new from Authorized dealer in California on a trip there - He ordered a 230v unit fresh from the factory.
Current Retail US price: $1250 or approx. 78k
My price: 55k (very firm) - please do not ask for a discount. As always not a distress sale. Honestly more exploratory in nature. If I do not get asking I will just keep it. If you want to buy this amp. in India it will be over 1 lac.
These amps. are quite rare in the pre-owned market, appears most owners prefer to keep them. I have seen 3 or 4 at-most appear in Audiogon or Canuck Audio Mart. similar to my asking price.
Condition: 10/10, hours used - approx. 50, because it is in my lightly used second system. It is as good as new with a 30% discount from US price and over 50% discount from Indian price.
Three power amps shootout test - Review [English]
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.