This is my first day here and it's my first post. I was lurking this forum for years and have learnt a lot about audio. As far as my setup goes like audio refinement complete by YBA powering focal chorus 726 and the source being Marantz cd6003 and laptop with tons of flac and wav files which passes through the aq dragon fly black and was quiet happy with it.until I heared the benchmark dac 1 which was connected to yba ya 201 and focal Electra 1007be. I was completely blown by the performance..played the same files which I used in my system and it was a day and night difference, am not aware of all the audio terminologies to explain what i felt. but the sound was very realistic, lively and natural, some thing like the band is playing in front of me.
After this demo I started looking for the same dac but unfortunately couldn't find one hence thought of posting here to get help from audio gurus.. please let me know if some one has this dac and are looking to sell it.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.