Benq projectors available in Reliance Digital

sash

Hey folks,
Just thought some of you might want to know.
I saw Benq projectors (a mini section iteself) in Reliance Digital. Price put up for 1070 was Rs. 99,900 or so. This is significant for the following reasons -
1. Availability almost everywhere
2. Original, guaranteed and damage free
3. Different payment options - you can pay through your credit card, go for a finance provider like Bajaj finance etc - i believe this is the most important factor as most hi fi dealers don't want to deal in credit cards
4. Demo before buying
5. EMI if money is the constraint - 1 lakh for a life style product may not be easy in these times of high inflation.
Enjoy - make the leap :)

Prices in India vs US is a topic in itself. I guess it has a lot to do with taxes, import duties plus dealer greed. Amongst projector makers i think only Epson has nearly identical prices in US and India. At one time the 5100 used to cost less in India than in the US (5020)!!
But home theater projectors being available in a large retail chain is good news. I struggled when i got mine with prices, comparison, payment options, demo etc so this should be welcome news to other folks who are looking to buy.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back