My Beresford Caiman DAC is up for sale. Bought for GBP 200 + customs, it is about 2.5 yrs old. Not using it since last 4 months though.
As you can see I took photos for posting in classifieds a few days back but didn't have the heart to let it go.
But then, there's no point in keeping it unused -someone else can enjoy it.
Its a very fine entry level DAC that has got rave reviews on the net. It managed to be the longest surviving gear in my system. Keeping its price in mind, I would say the music is clean, detailed, spacious and fast paced. The gatorized version gives a wider sound-stage and better 3D presentation of the music. Very neutral, good tonality and nice vocal presence.
It has an async USB, two coaxial and one optical input. It has a headphone amp too. It has both variable output (to use as DAC+preamp) and fixed output. With all these features and good sonics, its a good VFM DAC overall. Condition 9/10.
My asking price INR 12000 inclusive of shipping at my risk. Original packing is flimsy so I will do it better.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
10.3 KB Views: 485
11.3 KB Views: 482