Best 3d Blu Ray Player under 16k

hotsu

Hie there..
First off..I am really very grateful to the community for the expert guides , threads and posts. Thankyou all.By reading the existing Posts and Threads regarding the best 32" LEDTV, I have already bought the Sony 32HX750 without even having to create a new discussion thread based on my viewing distance(4-5 Ft.) and budget..
I am really happy and satisfied with the PQ :eek:hyeah:. But the thing that bugs me is the extremely limited USB file format and filesystem support:sad:. So I have decided to go with a 3d Blu Ray Player which would do just that in addition to play my collection of Optical Media. The player should have the following:
1) Wide Format Playback Support through USB(Which is essentially the main reason why I am buying it).
2) Best 2D and 3D Picture and Video rendering.
3) 2D-3D Conversion.
4) RCA Output for being able to play on older TVs
5) Should be able to play custom created CDs and DVDs.

P.S. One More thing, I have already placed an order for the the combo Deal that comes with HX750 and HX850. 3D glass, Sony Blu Ray Player BDP-S490. But since its Sony I have my doubts over its ability to play my custom DVDs and mkv files , I have put the order on hold for now.

Thank you all once again..
Eagerly awaiting for replies..

Hie there..
I am really happy and satisfied with the PQ :eek:hyeah:. But the thing that bugs me is the extremely limited USB file format and filesystem support:sad:.

Did you see this thread http://www.hifivision.com/television/26438-how-play-mkv-file-sony-bravia-led-tv-guide.html ? If you don't want to bother with transcoding, DLNA streaming or reformatting USB sticks then you can give it a bypass. However, I suggest you give it a read, if you haven't already, since it provides an easy way around the "limited" filetype support on the Sony TV's.

So I have decided to go with a 3d Blu Ray Player which would do just that in addition to play my collection of Optical Media. The player should have the following:
1) Wide Format Playback Support through USB(Which is essentially the main reason why I am buying it).
2) Best 2D and 3D Picture and Video rendering.
3) 2D-3D Conversion.
4) RCA Output for being able to play on older TVs
5) Should be able to play custom created CDs and DVDs.

Consider the DMP-BDT220, http://www.hifivision.com/blu-ray-d...orders/30344-panasonic-dmp-bdt220-review.html

Supported formats are listed in post #1 on the thread. It does not do 2D-3D conversion and frankly it is a feature that is not worth it. 3D video is best when shot for 3D. The BDP has composite video out and RCA audio out (see post #1, 366 on the thread).

Keep in mind that a BDP would mostly have more filetype support than a TV but less filetype support compared to a media player which in turn would be much less than a HTPC (which can be software upgraded almost endlessly).

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back