Best Active sub to Sony MHC G88D

Chiyadri

New to the forum...hoping for some help on suggesting the best active sub that can efficiently replace SA GN1..

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Can you share some more information on your setup?
More details on the brand you are talking about will also be useful.

Regards

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Can you share some more information on your setup?
More details on the brand you are talking about will also be useful.

Regards

Hi Nikhil,
Thank you..sorry I forgot to mention that the brand is Sony the model that I have is MHC GN88D

Iam trying to add an optional subwoofer and I’m looking forward for an experts assistance in regards to the compatibility and the best fit for this model that will justify the listening experience.

You may add any active subwoofer within your budget. I had this system in past and have connected Sony SA-WM500 . GN-88D have in built subwoofer in main front speakers. You can route LFE to main speakers until new subwoofer. Any thing upto 10 inch woofer within 25k may be good match. You may try forum classified section or olx for cheaper option. Your system may not do justice to anything more expensive than this.....

You may add any active subwoofer within your budget. I had this system in past and have connected Sony SA-WM500 . GN-88D have in built subwoofer in main front speakers. You can route LFE to main speakers until new subwoofer. Any thing upto 10 inch woofer within 25k may be good match. You may try forum classified section or olx for cheaper option. Your system may not do justice to anything more expensive than this.....
Thanks mate...Appreciate it!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back