Best Audition rooms/shops in Bangalore?

Chaos

Guys,

what are the best places in Bangalore to audition home theaters and speakers? I know of a couple near MG Road (inside Barton Center). What other stores are there where you can audition different company's HTs and speakers?

What size room do you have?

What is your mixture between listening to Music to Watching Movies?

What equipment are you looking for? Projector, Screen, Speaker Amp?

Do you have a budget in mind?

This is for a friend. His budget is around 60k for the speaker and receiver combo with an emphasis on music and then movies. He would be willing to extend his budget if a demo blows him away. More than recommendations on the setup he wants places where he can audition multiple brands at the same location. Are there any such places in Bangalore?

1. Music raunch, jayanagar.
2. Audioplanet, behind koramangla bda complex.
3. Vector systems, brigade road.
4. Htstore , jp nagar 7th phase.
5. One in indranagar, not sure abt name n address.

In somethread I remember seeing dealers address and details for audition.

Thanks,
Praveen.
sent from SGS2 skyrocket.

This is for a friend. His budget is around 60k for the speaker and receiver combo with an emphasis on music and then movies. He would be willing to extend his budget if a demo blows him away. More than recommendations on the setup he wants places where he can audition multiple brands at the same location. Are there any such places in Bangalore?

Here is what my experience, with the help of FM

At PROFX - Side by Side Comparison b/w Polk Audio , KEF & Denon HTIB, Only Denon AVR
At Cinebels - JAMO & KLIPSCH (Least interesting demo, However they did have the palladium speakers on Demo), only Denon AVR
At HT Store - Paradigm, Tannoy & Boston Acoustics can be compared using Denon & Yamaha AVR

Note sure of the name, I think it is Inquisite Audio & Contact person is Saif: Audion possible for Polk Audio, Paradigm and Jamo as well as denon HTIB (Possiblle with Denon, Yamaha & Marantz AVR). He may have some KEF model as well

At Reliance Digital @ Pheonix Market City: Yamaha and Jamo speaker packages can be auditioned.

At Modern world: Onkyo, ELAC and Energy packages can be audioned, Only with Onkyo AVR

There is absolutephase with some very interesting stuff on demo, and many more like audio planet. But I doubt we have a place in Bangalore where many brands and components can be auditioned side by side. At least I have covered all parts of Bangalore during my audition journey except North Bangalore. And I know other FM MS who had his foot step from Bangalore to Delhi during his speaker audition :)

As safar mentioned, you have profx,cinebels in phoenix mall.

Sonodyne products : croma@Eva mall, brigade road.

Best place to demo is your house, if somebody gives home demo that will be the best. Because setup you audition might sound good in that audition room. But might not suite to your daily listening.

Thanks,
Praveen.
sent from SGS2 skyrocket.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back