Best Bluetooth (portable or 2.0) Speakers for Rs 40000

jinxeddeep

A friend of mine wants to buy speakers for around Rs 40,000

Her only primary requirement is that they have aptX Bluetooth. Of course, it goes without saying that she also get the best sound for the money.

It does not matter if they are the portable kind or a proper 2.0 system.

Please suggest some systems that fit this bill.

Does Dali sell their Zensor 1 AX in India?. If so, does anyone know what the price is? How good are the Wharfedale DS1 speakers?

Her taste is eclectic but tends to lean very slightly towards EDM so clear bass would be a bonus feature.

Wireless speakers are better, Sonos is highly recommended in this regard. The Sonos Play 5 will be in budget.

The new Google Chromecast audio also looks an excellent buy and will nicely convert any old or new hi-fi system into a wireless setup. It only looks to get better with regular updates and multiroom functionality being introduced shortly.

Definitive Technology wireless range also looks good, but I am not sure how much it will cost or even if it is available in India. http://www.definitivetech.com/products/series/WirelessMultiRoomSystem/

Wireless speakers are better, Sonos is highly recommended in this regard. The Sonos Play 5 will be in budget.

The new Google Chromecast audio also looks an excellent buy and will nicely convert any old or new hi-fi system into a wireless setup. It only looks to get better with regular updates and multiroom functionality being introduced shortly.

Definitive Technology wireless range also looks good, but I am not sure how much it will cost or even if it is available in India. Wireless Collection | Definitive Technology

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back