Best Budget Floorstanding Speakers

Prabhu.ME

Hi,
I am looking for a pair of floorstanding speakers between 20k to 30k which can match my receiver Marantz SR5005. Can any one suggest me the best available budget floorstanding speakers with their pricing & source. Also if possible kindly post the review. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
Prabhu

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you have any reviews about the mentioned models & can you suggest any other brand which is not an Indian. I will be using it for 90% Music & 10% Movies.

Regards
Prabhu

go for sonodyne speacially for music and with marantz......best in that budget.if going for fs
otherwise i suggest to hear wharfedale 9 but that would be above 30k i belive...
for sonodyne review check this thread

http://www.hifivision.com/reviews/31736-sonodyne-sonus-2605-detailed-review.html

otherrwise acording to kaushik its very wise choice to got for hi quality bs instead of same priced fs

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you have any reviews about the mentioned models & can you suggest any other brand which is not an Indian. I will be using it for 90% Music & 10% Movies.

Regards
Prabhu

Let us get few things clear. There is nothing wrong about Indian brands. Some of the Indian made speaker can easily make the foreign brands come to their knees. Check these Indian made speakers

6moons industry features: Rethm Trishna
http://www.cadenceaudio.com/productfr.html

There is absolutely no need to limit your choice, based on where it is made.

Your decision on speaker shall be taken on different parameters like room size, budget, amplifer to be paired with and ofcourse your personal choice of liking.

Even after all the above parameters, best way to select a speaker is to have as much audition as possible and bangalore has no derth in finding a place for audition.

Give more details like

1) size of room
2) genre of music you listen to
3) source of music (CD/PC/Laptop/Portable Player/TT)

With more details better suggestion will come from our knowledged members.

Happy hunting for speakers

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back