Best DIY mothod for running speaker wires

mithun

I've installed speaker mounts for my 5.1 speakers(HTPC).

Which is the best and the most aesthetic option to run the speaker extension wires through the outside of the brick wall?

My electrician knows only about raceways and I'm searching for other options.

I'm a newbie to the DIY world...:D

I've installed speaker mounts for my 5.1 speakers(HTPC).

Which is the best and the most aesthetic option to run the speaker extension wires through the outside of the brick wall?

My electrician knows only about raceways and I'm searching for other options.

I'm a newbie to the DIY world...:D

options are,
1. Running through the ground and side wall corners then covering them with thick carpet which is very essential for ht room.
2. Running it through ceiling then covering them with false ceiling which needs budget..
3.concealed conduit wiring through the wall,but you have to make way for the pvc pipes through the wall,i knw you have already done the wall dont want to damage it further.

rajesh

options are,
1. Running through the ground and side wall corners then covering them with thick carpet which is very essential for ht room.
2. Running it through ceiling then covering them with false ceiling which needs budget..
3.concealed conduit wiring through the wall,but you have to make way for the pvc pipes through the wall,i knw you have already done the wall dont want to damage it further.

rajesh
Rajesh, thanks for your advice.

Two of my rear speakers are mounted at a higher level than the ear level, so Option 1 won't work, right?

Can I get this in local stores?

Corner Duct Raceway: Disguise Cable Runs as Crown Molding - CableOrganizer.com

OR

Is the raceway the best option?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back