Best HTIB under 20k.

dinkynarula

Hi everyone ... im lookin forward to change my HTiB...im already using a Sony DDW-840 but i wanna change it coz its silver and doesnt go well with my new panasonic A20 Plasma. im not a loud listener but something decent with good Bass and a decent surrount effect... should i go for a dvd htib or a component?...

u want to change it coz the colors dnt match?? :0

try painting these boxes black. 20k i think wud be too less for a HtiB system or you will have to go with package deals from LG, Samsung, Philips etc.

try searching in sale section, may be some1 wants to sell their old component.

njoi

If you can streach your budget by 2k more you can get onkyo 3300 or you can look for Logitech Z5500 and get a Pioneer DV 220 player...

Onkyo 3300 is the best decent htib available in 25k range,u can get it for 23k with hard bargain,try to increase ur budget mate ....

I bought Philips 3571 for 14.5K almost an year back. It is pretty much a good one in the lower range HTIB.

If interested check out on the latest Philips models in this range, cheap and good.

Just go for Onkyo ht-s 3300 ,most of the forum members are gone for the same ,23000 Rs from one of the dealer at Chennai.

onkyo hts 3400 has come in the market now with active sub.Any of you have any feedback on this new onkyo product??

if its jut bout the colour... get a spray can of (glossy) black or (matte) black and cover the grill with newspaper and spray the rest and you will be all set.. why spend 20k just for the colour.. try some diy.. you will be more than happy with your work...

if still in doubt... go to an electrician.. ask him to dismatle the speaker.. get the cabinet for cpl of hours from him.. get the painted for few hundred bucks and ask him to fix it back again... all will be done in say 1k.

I agree with iron horse...or buy a pair of dark sun glasses and listen to your spkrs wearing them and switch off your rooms lights:lol:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back