Best internet site to view live ICC world cup in HD

jhajee

Not sure where to post this question, but can anyone tell me which is the best site to view live ICC world cup from US on my laptop? Both paid and free are options. If possible in HD.

Cheers !

No. It does not work from here. I had tried it earlier.

The sky sports live feed via "http://footylive.info/" is decent. But is there a place where I can get better feed ? Has some one tried "Satellite Direct" ?

Cheers !

Not sure where to post this question, but can anyone tell me which is the best site to view live ICC world cup from US on my laptop? Both paid and free are options. If possible in HD.

Cheers !

Willow TV is the best way to watch Cricket in HD in the US. It is a paid channel and works very well. You can get it on your Cable as well. Once you subscribe, it works on cable (on your TV) as well as gives you online access. It is not cheap but the quality of transmission is excellent. You will get HD feed only for those cricket matches which have HD transmission ie the WC and the IPL.

In fact I saw yesterday India-England cricket match (not happy with the result though) on CricVid (the link given above). On Channel 1 it was broadcasting StarCricket HD and it was a real good stream. :yahoo:

Thanks taurean for the link, this one actually works properly ......

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back