Best Movie Collection library Organizer:

hydrovac

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good Movie library Organizer. I have recently ripped all of my Blu Ray/HD DVD collection to my hard drives. I have not categorized them, but close to 1000 full HD movies are just sitting on 7X2TB HDD (Ext & Int) in folders and sub folders.

Are there any decent movie organizers out there that aren't bulky, offering an easy access to your movies and will get information for you from a source like imbd?

My media player is Dune HD MAX and I found Movienizer compatible. Am downloading it so i'll be checking that out. There is yet another feature of Dune HD players that is it's the ability to create a movie catalog and show movie covers instead of filename lists. This feature is especially interesting if you store your movies in various locations: some movies are on a NAS (network attached storage), others are in shared folders of several computers, yet another portion is stored on an external HDD attached to your Dune HD player. With a movie catalog you will be able to browse all movies regardless of their location: alphabetically, by genres, by actors etc.

I figured I'd still ask in case there is a well known secret out there.

Thanks

Have you tried EMDB? emdb.tk

I think it will not support your Dune player but it has almost all the features that one would need in a movie organizer.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back