Best Portal for searching Jobs in India

mitware

Please suggest some good Portals for searching Jobs in India. I have relocated from US and now looking for a job in India.

Looking for Director/VP level position in Business Analytics.

You'll have to look at specialized head-hunting firms for mid and upper management levels. Job portals are quite bad at this.

I used to know a couple but have forgotten their names now. Sorry.

Looking for Director/VP level position in Business Analytics.

Hi There....

While Naukri.com, Monsterindia.com etc may be good for identifying entry and mid-level jobs, I think that for a more senior profile (such as the one you are looking for), you may want to work with a HR placement agency that specializes in top management placement. Definitely use Naukri and monsterindia, but also try and work with specialized HR placement firms to find you a suitable role.

Best Regards,
APK

Hi There....

While Naukri.com, Monsterindia.com etc may be good for identifying entry and mid-level jobs, I think that for a more senior profile (such as the one you are looking for), you may want to work with a HR placement agency that specializes in top management placement. Definitely use Naukri and monsterindia, but also try and work with specialized HR placement firms to find you a suitable role.

Best Regards,
APK

Can you please suggest few names of these specialized HR placement firms? You can also send me a PM if required. I am not getting much options from Naukri and Monster.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back