Best price for Yamaha YHT 299 in Bangalore?

Do you have Vijay Sales branches there? I am not sure if it operates in South, but they offer competitive price.

most of the places it retails at 36990/-.. If you get it for 35k anywhere then it is a good buy.. please have a demo at any RD outlet you will know the price.. Pheonix market city has RD, yamaha, ProFx showrooms etc.. Try visiting there.

yes, I did visit reliance digital... they are giving at 36,990 and option to buy BD player at only 3k.. after further negotiation they are ready to give Rs 750 gift voucher...

I have got another dealer who is selling it at 34k with bill and blue warranty card.

Hi Subodh, I'm also looking to the buy it. May be we get further discount if we buy together? Also where are you buying it for 34k?

I am also interested. Btw did any one did demo in Bangalore ? If yes can you point me the showroom, so that i can demo it.

You can visit Reliance digital in koramangala near sony world signal.. or you can visit Thomsun in Indiranagar.. they have dedicated room for demo..

I visited RD in Mantri Mall and the price he was quoting for was 37,900 INR. By little coaxing, he came down to 37K. He did not have good collection for demo. If time permits tomm, i will go an do a demo again. And i told him that i am looking for 35K.

Lets see

Hi hrmanju1
Did you buy YHT 299 ? I went to RD at Koramangala y'day and they had only one piece in demo and they were giving 8% discount (works around 34.5K) for the demo piece. But i didn't buy. He also said there is no stock available as they mostly will be replacing the mode.
Any updates ?

Hi Guys,

I don't mean to discourage you in anyway from your decision to purchase the YHT 299 but honestly I have used Yamaha in the past until 2011. They don't make AVRs like before. If you have gone to a Vijay Sales / E Zone / Reliance / Croma you will know after cranking up the volume to a certain extent, the system will start jarring and becomes unpleasant for the years.

If you are ready to stretch your budget a bit more since most of you have already quoted that the YHT 299 is available for 38k -39k....why don't you consider the Marantz NR1504 AVR with Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1? This is available on HiFi Mart for around 51k odd together. The NR 1504 is a slim receiver and has Airplay too.

You can also check locally with other dealers on the costing for the Marantz receiver and Boston speakers...trust me...you will be more than satisfied...Music / Games / Movies never sounded more better...there are tons of online reviews available to support the same.

I use the NR 1402 + Boston Speakers....you can look for NR1403 + Boston speakers if you don't want airplay etc...if you get a chance to demo...go ahead....

Hope this helps.

No, i have not brought YHT299 yet. I wanted to try out ProFX before i buy. Also, i am waiting for some nice Cashback deal.

Maratnz --> Interesting option. I have to go and listen to it.

I dont want Airplay or Bluetooth. All i want is

4K Passthrough. I want my Hometheater to be future proof for atleast 3 years.

Does NR1402 have a 4K Passthrough?

Do you know where i can audition XS 5.1 in Bangalore ? I also felt crankiness in YHT299 audition when the volume is set higher. But the base was set higher and once we tuned it, i didn't see the crankiness.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back