Best Set of box for ' HD '

Xamanus

Hey guys,

Best set top box in hd in india ?
Sports channels must be in hd like espn, tensports etc

all hd channels if launched in india yet,

Record your the tv show, like they have it abroad

i dont mind paying extra if its worth it.

There is nothing in the BOX its in telecast and most providers give only few channels in hd..Nevertheless TataSky HD is a well regarded one by people.. And airtel sucks.:mad:

DishTV doesn't have multichannel audio (Dolby Digital). It's not known whether they don't broadcast it or their HD box doesn't have that capability.

DishTV's box is quite shaky. Display flickers frequently during channel changes and arbitrary times. Display completely locks up for 10-15 seconds some times, the box completely locksup and has to be powered off-and-on some times.

There is nothing in the BOX its in telecast and most providers give only few channels in hd..Nevertheless TataSky HD is a well regarded one by people.. And airtel sucks.:mad:

Airtell looks better with new STB(with optical out),but colours are dull & skin looks pinkish.Pixellation not visible with SD ch too(from 3ft)

Airtel is equilently good to Tata sky..sometimes better than Tata sky. But currently they have only National Discovery HD alone. I had look at my friends tata sky HD, I ddint see much difference between those.But as per customer service tatasky is better than airtel.

I hate tata sky becaue their subscription is very costly than other subscribers and they have very less regional channels. We have to consider this because even though we have HD channels we will be seeing regional channels most of the time.

Last edited:
Why talk about Tata sky when it hasnt been supplied for the last 3 months and there seems to be no mention of it in the distant future?

Edit : Tata Sky bookings for HD has started.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back