Best Setup that goes good with Denon 2200w ?

arima007

Hey guys , could you tell me the best speakers for Denon 2200w ? My budget is 1.1L max(Excluding 2200w). As of now I'm considering 5.2ch setup with great bass output. I want it to listen music as well as to watch Films.

Hey guys , could you tell me the best speakers for Denon 2200w ? My budget is 1.1L max(Excluding 2200w). As of now I'm considering 5.2ch setup with great bass output. I want it to listen music as well as to watch Films.

I have paired Polk speakers with Denon and they sound perfectly awesome......

Slightly forward sounding speakers pair well with Denon. Polk would be my first choice followed by Wharfdale and Dali.

Sub can be from Polk as well

5.2 setup for 1.1L means you will be cutting many corners. I would suggest 3.1 system initially and then go for 5.1 and then 5.2 with quality components (dont forget cables).

Almost half budget will go for AVR only. Then u will not get a good 5.1 for remaining amount. Fist go as marsilians suggested.
I am using polk and kef setup. Its nice for movies. For music my usage is only 25%... so its nice setup.

am spending 1L for speakers alone :)

Wow.:licklips:

Have you auditioned any speakers yet? Do audition with your receiver and music. That would give you an idea of how it would sound in your home. Are you also doing any acoustical treatments?

MaSh

am spending 1L for speakers alone :)

You have lot of options to choose in that budget.
Please visit the dealers near to you and checkout Dali, Polk, Wharfedale etc. This will give a good idea what kind of sound you like.
ProFX will have denon and polk for demo.

am not doing acoustics :-/ i went to the showroom but the salesman keeps on telling that sonodyne speakers best choice. so am damn confused with it

go with paradigm cinema ct 100, it is the best combination for denon. recommended by many Websites(Article) , even i have denon av x1200 + paradigm ct 100 .. its awesome . you can anything with it. i saw few review on youtube , they says its better than bose 520 which costs around 1.2 lakh.
let me know what your purachasing..

Why not a 7.1 setup? I just got Denon 1200w and am looking to add a pair of surround speakers to my existing Wharfedale 5.1.

You can't go wrong with a Polk setup. I use the RTi series and they are awesome for movies. For music too its a good match with the denons only concern is the bass which is a bit less on the Denons.

Get the Tannoy Vi ( V4i 5.1 package) ,the synergy with Denon should be heard to be believed. Works great for movie and music. Polk's are great if bass and loudness scores over everything else.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back