Best subwoofer in 30-50 k budget

Love4sound

I am using Polkpsw125 with denon 2400 nd Dali zensor3 z1 nd vokal. The movie nd music experience is good but I notice that Polk psw125 does produce muddy base, and reverbs a lot as it struggles to go extremely low. So any one here using subwoofers ate 30-50 k budget that doesn’t produce muddy base or reverbs

I am using Polkpsw125 with denon 2400 nd Dali zensor3 z1 nd vokal. The movie nd music experience is good but I notice that Polk psw125 does produce muddy base, and reverbs a lot as it struggles to go extremely low. So any one here using subwoofers ate 30-50 k budget that doesn’t produce muddy base or reverbs
Room, placement etc cause many such issues rather than subs in such price range.

That doesn't mean a sub quality won't matter. A good sub with proper placement isolation, seating , multiple subs, acoustic treatment will give good bass.

So any one here using subwoofers ate 30-50 k budget that doesn’t produce muddy base or reverbs

Agree with your assessment of the Polk sub. That's a decent budget for a sub. You could pick one from Taga or Bic or similar.

MaSh

Per the specs, the sub is rated down to 32Hz and there is a possibility that it can do a little more as it is 12inch sub..You may consider adding a 2nd identical sub and make it dual subs in your room.. There are some added benefits of going dual identical subs in the room (Higher SPL, smoother bass)..

Per the specs, the sub is rated down to 32Hz and there is a possibility that it can do a little more as it is 12inch sub..You may consider adding a 2nd identical sub and make it dual subs in your room.. There are some added benefits of going dual identical subs in the room (Higher SPL, smoother bass)..

Thanks as per my research as well to get the best bass dual subs are always the best option. If that is the case I may go for two 8 or 10 inch subs. Any suggestion for the best 8-10 inches sub?

Thanks as per my research as well to get the best bass dual subs are always the best option. If that is the case I may go for two 8 or 10 inch subs. Any suggestion for the best 8-10 inches sub?

If you plan to sell of the existing sub and get dual identical subs, then fine..

For a rough budget of 50K, you can get dual Taga TSW 200, a 12inch subwoofer.. BIC America should also be in that budget..

There will be a variety of dealers who would sell at attractive rates.,...audition where possible....read the specs etc and take a call

Hi
I am also looking for a subwoofer, actually I had finalized on Emotiva basx s10 but as per HTStore it is not available now. Meanwhile I came across Yamaha NS-SW300 which has nice specs. 10inch, 20hz - 160hz freq response, 250W.
I wanted to know any fm owns it or should I go by the specs. As per HTStore it is not available for demo.

The NS SW 300 looks promising

This would be a better sub, i heard it at my friends place hooked to a stereo amp and Bose 901s.

https://in.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/speaker_systems/yst-sw315/index.html

I use a BIC America PL 200 and it is good for music and movies.....good value for money and performance....

http://sayhifi.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=235_261#/sort=p.price/order=ASC/limit=25

https://proaudiohome.com/c/speakers/subwoofers/catMjE4XzI0Ng/

https://htstore.in/index.php?route=product/category&path=109_61&sort=p.price&order=ASC

http://shop.technoguru.in/44-subwoofer?orderby=price&orderway=asc&orderway=asc

Check who offers the best price, reconfirm on specs and placement and connectivity options before purchase, Most important...check on warranty

All the best!

Thank you very much for the recommendations...
But Yamaha yst sw315 seems to be not available anywhere in the given links.
Another thing I wanted to mention is my buget is 30k max.
SW300 seem to suit my budget, but going by the specs, how does it fare? Looks are also awesome. I have not bought any item from Yamaha as of now...
Any inputs...?

Hi

Just went through the NS SW300 manual....seems ok...the worry is the SWITCH behind the sub....MUSIC and MOVIES.....when you use the MUSIC switch...the Sub performs well for music and vice versa for Movies....this is the drawback i see.....

How big is your listening area or room in sq feet?

Polk also has some decent subs....visit Profx and audition.....they usually rope in a 10% discount....

See models HTS 10 and HTS 12

Great input... Thanks. I will check Polk models. HTS10 & 12 new models?
Btw, my usage is 60% music & rest movies.

Thanks for the input @efernand1, But I don't have enough space to accomodate a big sub, that is the reason I am looking for a sub with a small footprint. I am not a huge fan of room-shaking bass, I want some extra dimension to my music & movies.
I am currently using Polk's sub (of RM6750 package, 50w, 8 inch), I wanted to upgrade from that.
Shall I audition SW100 which is available for demo in HTStore and decide on SW300? Will that be justifiable?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back