Best time to buy tv after Diwali sales?

dracos93

Hi, I had a Chennai Croma exec offer 95k plus cashback for a 55“ X90K before November, but it's no longer available. The same guy is now saying the best he can try is 1L and that it might go up further in the coming weeks. Is it worth waiting for another sale period? Will there be another sale like Diwali? Maybe New Year or Christmas?

There is word that display panels are at surplus and price might crash in few days.. just wait for a month.. also LG panels would have some price slash. and oled as a tech will also creep in tier 2/3 manufacturers. Relax!

Hi, I had a Chennai Croma exec offer 95k plus cashback for a 55“ X90K before November, but it's no longer available. The same guy is now saying the best he can try is 1L and that it might go up further in the coming weeks. Is it worth waiting for another sale period? Will there be another sale like Diwali? Maybe New Year or Christmas?
In my experience Diwali sale is the biggest opportunity to grab the best electronic items.

Diwali is undoubtedly the best time to buy electronics. I got a LG 55 inch 4k LED after all discount and HDFC card disc @Rs 52K from Croma. Now it is showing Rs. 79,990. MRP being Rs. 94,990.

you need to understand why Croma was offering you a sale during Diwali.
It was not a stock clearance sale.
It was not because they wanted to push out a dead inventory.

The discount was given because Croma had projected internally that diwali quarter will have maximum sale of goods. To improve those chances and perhaps even exceed the projections they offer discounts so that maximum public is able to buy.
Why will the public buy? because traditionally diwali has been the time when propensity to spend is highest in Indian household.

Try near December 2nd half for Sony, you might get hopefully near same price pt inclusive of cashback. Last year x90j was avlbl at 95k incl cb around mid dec

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back