Best Tower Speakers and Sub for Denon avr2100w

vickyjd

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here so I'm hoping that all the experts out there can help me on my first purchase. I'm planning to buy a Denon AVR2100W from Delhi but I cant make up my mind regarding which tower speakers to go for. Below are the details:
1) AVR - Denon 2100
2) Reason for purchase is for 90% music. I've a huge fan of Electronic Music :) so you know I'm all about the BASS :)
3) Room size is 15x20feet.

There are so many brands out there, and the technical information about them does not help me much. I love music but which speakers I should go for makes me bang my head on the wall or the Denon AVR that I plan to buy.

Anybody out there that can give their expert guidance to me, it will be highly appreciated.

Happy hearing/watching folks!

What is your budget? What electronic music do you listen to? And how loud do you want it in dB? What is your source?

Are you willing to add treatments/modify the room? Are you willing to use DSP?

Hi Vickyjd,

As a Marantz user, I hear all kinds of music using Boston Acoustic speakers and Quad L-ite speakers....its warm, punchy and loud enough.

If you are looking out for a Disco / Pub experience at home, you would need to go in for an amp / AVR which has serious power output..This means matching it with excellent speakers which have good driver units in it and can output almost all frequencies between 20hz -20khz without any distortion.

Jamos, Boston Acoustics, B&Ws, Pioneer (Andrew Jones), Defnitive Technology etc are good speakers which would provide the required experience...the key is to audition as many systems as possible with your kind of music and then make a proper decision....

Would suggest you hear / demo a couple of systems with the dealers around you and provide us your shortlist of certain brands and models based on your budget..perhaps then we can provide the right direction in suggesting the best among the lot....

I can vote Dali Zensor 5/7 which I heard with X2000 and paired well with Denon. Marantz will improve it further.

You guys are so amazing. I really appreciate you guys takin out time to revert to my post. :)
So the deal is that my budget is close to 50k - 60k for the tower speakers and sub.
I mostly listen to deep house, progressive and at times lounge.
I tested the Yamaha NS 555 today but after checkin the forum, lot of people as suggesting to stay away.
Im so sorry for the delay in reply, I was under the impression that the admin did not post my request as I did not get any email :)
Tommorw I will audition Jamo and Klipisch. .

60k - Towers + Sub --- Very difficult to get a new one.
Consider to take the used route...may get for your budget.

This means matching it with excellent speakers which have good driver units in it and can output almost all frequencies between 20hz -20khz without any distortion.
Eb8NST

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back