Best TV with VA panel and the best upscaling?,with Dolby atmos and Dolby vision?

balabala

I am in the market for a TV ,55 or 65 inch panels with VA panels only and the best upscaling as priority.Dolby vision and Dolby atmos would added attractions.
From what I've seen and experienced,Tcl TVs have very good VA panels and the best upscaling I've seen so far but they are a kind of use and throw TVs that last for three years,can anyone please suggest alternatives?, would be used only to watch OTT content in a dark bedroom.
Thanks.

I am in the market for a TV ,55 or 65 inch panels with VA panels only and the best upscaling as priority.Dolby vision and Dolby atmos would added attractions.
From what I've seen and experienced,Tcl TVs have very good VA panels and the best upscaling I've seen so far but they are a kind of use and throw TVs that last for three years,can anyone please suggest alternatives?, would be used only to watch OTT content in a dark bedroom.
Thanks.
Hello,
"would be used only to watch OTT content in a dark bedroom."
This statement of yours immediately warrants an OLED suggestion !
Samsung used to be and maybe still is the forerunner in popularizing the VA panel and QD tech, but ironically they have abandoned the VA panel in favor of ADS on the QN90A series(Except 50 inch and 85 inch models). Not to mention while it maybe a minor technicality issue, Samsung also does not support Dolby Vision.

Considering that the only reputable manufacturers left are Sony and LG, and i would recommend an LG OLED.

Other manufacturers i am not too sure about so i will let others chime in, Hope you find the best TV for your use case, all the best !

Thank you for the reply and info.
I was an hardcore fan of lg tvs,I have 2 full hd lg tvs working perfectly now for 11 years but I am completely disappointed with the 55 inch lg nanocell tv that I had purchased 16 months back....very poor upscaling,oversaturated colours,unimpressive ips panel,unfriendly web os(not for the non tech savvy,senior citizens at home),poor audio output....I do not know how the upscaling would be different in an oled tv from the same manufacturer...VA panels offer gorgeous contrasts and colours.

Thanks.

Thanks.
Sony X90j maybe or OLEDs.

I was an hardcore fan of lg tvs,I have 2 full hd lg tvs working perfectly now for 11 years but I am completely disappointed with the 55 inch lg nanocell tv that I had purchased 16 months back....very poor upscaling,oversaturated colours,unimpressive ips panel,unfriendly web os(not for the non tech savvy,senior citizens at home),poor audio output....I do not know how the upscaling would be different in an oled tv from the same manufacturer...VA panels offer gorgeous contrasts and colours.

Thanks.
Dont compare nanocell to oled, nanocell is at best a poor attempt at selling IPS panels with higher color gamut and sub par features and processing. OLED is a lot superior with superior SOC and upscaling and AI features. If you are buying an LG, go for an OLED or instead choose Samsung or Sony for LED/LCD TVs.

If you are fine with 50 inch, then this is one of the best LED/LCD TV you can buy right now :

Ok,thank you.
I have understood that different tvs of lg have different processors but I have experienced a beautiful VA panel in my earlier Intex/rebranded tcl tv which had an excellent upscaling too but worked only for 3 years...so am eager to buy a tv with VA panel.

Thanks.
Hi sir if it's possible to share your nanocel television model no

Its sm 8100 pta,no longer available but do not even consider buying an lg nanocell tv if it would be largely used for viewing sd,hd channels.
Youtube videos are spellbinding to watch,ott is ok with saturated colours.Sound is very noisy and bad.
Over all,a must avoid....this comes from an Lg fan.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back