Best TWS under 5K for WFH

revolty

Hi members,

Looking to buy a good wireless earphone or earbuds with noise cancellation, at a budget of approx 5K.
Major usage is for attending to calls (approx 7-8 hrs a day) because of WFH.
Please suggest.

Earbuds or earphones are not good for your ears in the long run. While those are convenient and portable, will cause headaches - not to mentiondiscomfort. And noise cancelation is not that effective as compared to a pair of headphones. My suggestion - since you are mostly intending to use it for WFH, go for a pair of ANC headphones instead. There are plenty in your price range. Sonodyne SWH 065 is a good buy. I am using Skullcandy Hesh ANC for the same reason and it is super comfortable with very good ANC.

I picked these up & am very happy with the same. Lightweight & comfortable for long periods too. If you have the relevant card it should cost you around 5800/-
Deal of the day: Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro 99% Noise Cancellation, Bluetooth Truly Wireless in Ear Earbuds with Mic, Upto 28 Hours Playtime, Black https://amzn.eu/d/cEF7m0W

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back