Best value for Money

olly42

Hi Friends I am forced to buy a new TV as my Pana 42PV8D blew up on account of high voltage. Lost my Philips DVD player as well

My budget is around 85K and I would be using it predominantly to watch movies and music videos and a lil bit of Channel programs My preference is for obvious reasons towards Pana but am considering Samsung and LG

I also the proud owner of Technics sbc 450 3 way speakers and SUV - A class AA amp which I purchased way back in 1988 (I know its antique now) but stills works without any issues. Added to this collection I have HK AVR 133 accompanied by Jamo S416 Speakers

Would appreciate it if anyone could help me in making the right choice.

Thank You in advance - Olly

Hi Olly,

85k is a decent budget for 42" TV. Pana 42V20D (favourite in HFV) is around 63k. You may get LED TVs also from Sony. Sony 40E710 (Edge lit LED) was around 80k, but few days back one of the HFV members shared that Sony has reduced the price by Rs. 10k for the above model. So at 85k budget you may think of taking even 46" set.

Try Sony 40HX800....It might come in your budget +/- 5000.RS..

Full HD 3D Capable
BRAVIA Internet Video
Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) Ready (requires optional Wi-Fi Adapter)
Dynamic Edge LED Backlight with Deep Black Panel
Motionflow PRO 200Hz with Image Blur Reduction
Ambient Sensor

:)

LG 47" 4600 available for 69000/- . Just picked my own today ... I got it for 66.5 [exchanged my old 29" crt tv]. I did not take the BD550 blu-ray offer.... Check my post elsewhere

Thank you All for your response will be checking out all your recomendations
much appreciated

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back