Best wireless headphone under 10k

avanildutta

Hello.. M willing 2 buy a wireless headphone mostly fr watchin movies on my led tv.. without any hiss or static interferance..
I am leaning towards sennheiser Rs 120 II frm snapdeal @ 5675/-
Is there any better option..??
Pls send me your suggestions..
Thx in adv..

Here is my review to buy headphones online in india under Rs.10000:

Byte Corseca BT Stereo Headset

You can have this cool headset for just Rs. 1399.
This black stereo headset has inbuilt microphone along with music controls like Play or Pause and it has skip control too.
Byte Corseca is not that heavy as it weighs just about 72 g so when you are not listening to music, then also you can keep it hung around the neck.

Philips SHC1300 Wireless Headphones

This comes with good padding so that it doesnt hurt your ears when you are using it for long hours.
This closed headphone is worth INR 1999 but the only thing is that it is not compatible with every model.
In case of the Blackberry it is only compatible with Bold 9790 and for Sony Ericsson its just Xperia Neo V.
Therefore, while purchasing this headset you must go through the compatible list.

DigiFlip HP011 Headphones

If you are looking for headphones for PC, then you can definitely try this option. DigiFlip HP011 blue headphone is now available at INR 1499.
It is soft on your ears and the design is great. Moreover, you can easily fold it making it even more portable.
The fabric that is used outside is fashionable and the cushioning is done all throughout.

iBall WR 621 Wireless headphones

This black and silver over the ear wireless headphone provides you with clear sound at INR 1355 only.
The battery life is excellent and the build is quite good. It comes with volume control, power on and off button, tuning and reset button. Cordless FM is part of the headset and you can easily use it as the wireless headphones for TV or for your laptop, music system, DVD players, etc.

Here is my review to buy headphones online in india under Rs.10000:

Philips SHC1300 Wireless Headphones

This comes with good padding so that it doesnt hurt your ears when you are using it for long hours.
This closed headphone is worth INR 1999 but the only thing is that it is not compatible with every model.
In case of the Blackberry it is only compatible with Bold 9790 and for Sony Ericsson its just Xperia Neo V.
Therefore, while purchasing this headset you must go through the compatible list.

Maybe you have the model number wrong perhaps?? I own the Philips SHC1300 and it is an IR based wireless set. So I don't see how the question of its not being compatible arises. It is compatible with any device which has a 3.5mm input.
A note on the technology used. It is IR, meaning that it is a line-of-sight device;which means that there should not be any obstruction between the headphone and the transmitter. If anything should come in between then you will get annoying static. For the same reason, it cannot be used as a portable headset.

Just increase your budget to 2K and you will get Sennheiser RS 160 which is excellent for the price bracket.

It has been rated as best home theater headphones by wirecutter. Review here,

The Best Wireless Home Theater Headphones | The Wirecutter

I have been using these for a while and they are bang for the buck!

You mean increase the budget by 2K? Even then, the budget would come to slightly less than 8K, and I don't think the RS 160 is available anywhere for less than 10K. Even the standalone headphone HDR 160 retails at INR 7990 (and this is without the transmitter without which it is useless!!) Unless you are referring to US prices of course... but then, getting it to India is an entirely different matter.
But I agree with you that these offer great bang for the buck.
Considering the OP's budget, I would suggest that the RS 120 is a very good choice.

Thx u guys.. will wait fr a week n hoping 2 go fr Rs120.. coz Rs160 is bit over my budget around 15-16k i guess..

Gettin rs120 fr 5990/- should i buy nw or wait fr a price drop guys..
Btw rs165 which is nw model.. luks damm gud n m sre is gud.. but bit pricy.. 11.5k.. cant decide.. but my nly priority is fr watching movies on tv.. no pc, cell or laptop use.. wot 2 choose brothrs.. wnt regret wid rs120 ryt..??

Thx u guys.. will wait fr a week n hoping 2 go fr Rs120.. coz Rs160 is bit over my budget around 15-16k i guess..

Hmmm...I bought the RS160 for 12K last year in chennai. The prices have gone up now....damn...indian govt is hiking prices on imported products....else where u can get the RS160 for just 6-7K

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back