Beware from a forum member

Status
Not open for further replies.

andis

Dear all,
I'm just make you aware about one incidence happened with me while dealing with a forum member Mr Harshad Prajapati , I was in contact with Mr Harshad Prajapati, he used to contact me about upgrade in music system very frequently one of occasion we had decided to exchange our phono cartgs, I hd Denon 103 MC cartg (which I was taken from a well respected forum member Sandip) Harshad had Shure 97 and other one old cheap shure cartg. He expressed for exchange cartgs for some time, I agreed and sent my MC cartg to him, he also sent his cartgs to me. we were keep communicating with each other. one day I was surprise to see that he put my Denon cartg for sale in our forum with out my permission that too misleaded information about the product with intent to earn money outof that (refer attached post), I used to call him for getting back my cartg but he never send it to me back.
I caught in his trap, It is my moral responsibility to bring such instances in public with intent some one should not get victimise, this person is talkative and akways keeping eye what to get and how to make profit out of it.
This is my personal experiance and I'm victimed for other transaction also that I can not place here since I hv lodged police compliant for the same.
This is just for awareness if someone want to verify with me pls note my contact no 7774006197 I hv all the details.

regards
andis(Ganesh Shinde)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180805-085023.png
    Screenshot_20180805-085023.png
    494.6 KB · Views: 118
Hi Andis

It is unfortunate that you had to face this experience........

As the old saying goes...all fingers are not the same...likewise....everyone is not the same.....there are different kinds of people / members in a variety of forums worldwide including HFV.

One cannot judge immediately the intent of the opposite person, intentions can be bad sometimes but overall there are good members who like to help and assist when possible.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope the matter can be solved soon in the most humble possible way. Such instances unnecessary create doubts and a dull atmosphere which would affect credibility of members....

Sorry to hear this. If you have solid proof of the above, you should be able to file a police complaint. Unless you thought that the cartridge exchange was temporary, and he thought it was permanent (which would have made the denon cartridge his in exchange for the cartridges he sent you).

Thanks eferand1 and surfatwork, it was given only for temp use and I asked 2-3 times but he never bothered to attend me.
It was unfortunate and got lot of pain out of that hence decided to deprive myself from my hobby.

Hello Ganesh (@andis),

We have contacted Harshad (@Harshad80000) and his explanation of events indicated that this matter should be sorted out between yourselves.
I will lock this thread for now. Please sort out the matter off line and if it continues please bring it to our attention.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back