• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Beware of this Dealer

Mayank Shah

I know someone who recently got swindled to the extent of 88K from this dealer named "Bhalerao Enterprises - Pro Audio"

Dealer website

The dealer received the payment 2 weeks back, has not given any official receipt/invoice nor any status of delivery. They just dilly dally citing some excuse or the other.

"We will get back to you after checking with sales team" is their most common excuse.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

audiopro

Very much possible. I tried contacting them many times and couldn't get in touch. Just kept getting excuses.

prateekatasniya

I know someone who recently got swindled to the extent of 88K from this dealer named "Bhalerao Enterprises - Pro Audio"

Dealer website

The dealer received the payment 2 weeks back, has not given any official receipt/invoice nor any status of delivery. They just dilly dally citing some excuse or the other.

"We will get back to you after checking with sales team" is their most common excuse.
Ohh.. thank you for informing.

Naturelover

Would be great if someone from Mumbai can visit and check them out.
Below from their website.

Bhalerao Enterprises
Virat Dham 18, Swami Vivekanand Nagar,
Near A.V.M School,
Kulgaon, Badlapur (E).
Mumbai - 421503.
Maharashtra, India.
E-mail: info (at) bhaleraoenterprises (dot) com
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 10 AM – 06 PM, Sat., 10 AM – 04 PM

SachinChavan

No idea about the dealer. But I am surprised that there’s a pro audio shop in Badalapur. It is a small suburb about 50 odd km from Mumbai. Most people in Badalapur would travel to Thane or Mumbai to buy branded apparel.

shibashis

I do not understand why would someone hand over that kind of money without doing their due diligence first? Was it an online transaction? if it was done say at their location then would you not be insisting on a proper invoice which holds some legal value?

lalit09

Guy's get proforma Invoice or quotation with genuine GST no and make payment with reference, that will help in any kind of claims.

SPONSORED ADS