Bhurji CVT

rbalagopalan

The discussion on Bhurji CVT Sale thread has been branched out here. As far as I am concerned and many other reviews and suggestions CVTs and Isolation transformer are the best suited ones for Voltage stabilisation and clean power supply for Audio gears. Especially HT setup over SERVOs.

In this Bhurji is my first choice because of the following.

* They build their transformers in "I" core and not "E" core

*Bhurji CVTs are Balanced

*They are Ultra high Isolation also

*Pure Sine wave

*Ferroresonant type

*Last but not the least They are built like tanks to last for ever.

Bhurji brand is not well known in the highly crowded Stabilizer market in India. They are more in export and in CNC, offset engineering industries where clean and stable voltage are the paramount concern.

This particular unit is weighing around 50 Kgs (yes you read it right 50 unlike 3Kgs 4Kva AC stabs)

Note: All CVTs make humming noise. Please be informed this unit also makes Hum which will reduce after warming due to core expansion.

R. Balagopalan

Attachments

• IMG-20180609-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20180609-WA0027.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-20180609-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20180609-WA0028.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
Bhurji is definitely one of the finest power management brands in India. Mostly export oriented, i had their 3 kva step down back in 2005 and it lasted over a decade. Anyhow, could you share where did you source the tripp lite step down? Looking for one for my Emotivas. Thank you.

Note: All CVTs make humming noise. Please be informed this unit also makes Hum which will reduce after warming due to core expansion.

Sir, is the 'hum' in the Bhurji unit itself or is it audible through speaker? Is it the nature of this design/brand? Is this slight hum noise suitable to tube amplifiers, phono stages? Kindly write your experiences. Is this product readily available or made to order? Thank you.

Bhurji is definitely one of the finest power management brands in India. Mostly export oriented, i had their 3 kva step down back in 2005 and it lasted over a decade. Anyhow, could you share where did you source the tripp lite step down? Looking for one for my Emotivas. Thank you.

It has been imported from US

Sir, is the 'hum' in the Bhurji unit itself or is it audible through speaker? Is it the nature of this design/brand? Is this slight hum noise suitable to tube amplifiers, phono stages? Kindly write your experiences. Is this product readily available or made to order? Thank you.

It is the Hum noise produced by the Transformer core of CVT cause they use Ferroresonant transformer. That is why it is preferable keep it outside the audio room.

When the CVT is warmed up the Hum reduces considerably and all the more when you load it full.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back