Black Friday deals for 2012

Bought a couple of portable 750gb HDD for $85 together.

Portable HDD do not need external power source, I beleive I can use it in India without issues. The one I got is a Seagate brand with USB 3.0.

BF are hard to shop for headline stuff.

Blurays are good deal at Best Buy.
I am planning to get a few on BF.

Bought a couple of portable 750gb HDD for $85 together.

Portable HDD do not need external power source, I beleive I can use it in India without issues. The one I got is a Seagate brand with USB 3.0.

BF are hard to shop for headline stuff.

Blurays are good deal at Best Buy.
I am planning to get a few on BF.

Does BestBuy ship to India?

^^ They don't. But you can sign up for an Aramex ShopnShip account and get the item shipped to your US Aramex Address Box. Aramex will them ship it to your address in India.

Yes, Hydra is right.
They do not Ship internationally.

However if you are shipping through shipping company you can ask them to send your stuff to the shipping company's warehouse.

Best Buy is THE place to buy BF deals.
I used to work for them back in 06. I remember our one day BF sales used to get us $160-170MM, sometimes this one day sales volume was greater than October month itself.

If you know people in US, you can ask them to pick up blurays.
Starts at $3.99.

Ordered yesterday at Amazon UK - Black Friday Deal :

1) Xbox 360 250GB Console: Includes Forza 4 Essentials Edition and Full Game Download of Skyrim 189.00
2) Halo 4 (Xbox 360) 34.99
3) Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox 360) 29.99

Order Summary
Items: 253.98
Postage & Packing: 0.00
Total: 253.98
Promotion Applied: -74.97
Order Total: 179.01

Will be delivered on 24th Nov to my friends place in UK.

Cheers::)

I have a 3D blue ray player bought from Dubai. The blue ray disc bought from US will play in it? The region code will be an issue? I am not sure whether my panasonic player is region free.

I have a 3D blue ray player bought from Dubai. The blue ray disc bought from US will play in it? The region code will be an issue? I am not sure whether my panasonic player is region free.
If the BDP is purchased in Dubai, it will be Region B/2, i.e., it will play all region free BDs/DVDs and BDs encoded region B while DVDs encoded region 2.

BDs are mostly region free; so check the BD purchased in USA. If it is encoded Region A, then it will not play in your player.

If the BDP is from Panasonic, it can be made region free by firmware update. For details, refer FirmwareInfo.com • View topic - Getting access to enhanced Blu-ray device firmware and my thread Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Review

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back