Black Friday Deals on Movies

just4kix

Received this mail from blu-ray.com. Some deals are fantastic. I just ordered 17 movies (need to order over $125 to get free shipping). But you will have to hurry:

Black Friday Deals 2013 are now live! See all Black Friday Blu-ray deals here:

Cheap Blu-ray Movies

Some of the deals include:

Pacific Rim
$7.99
Pacific Rim Blu-ray

The Conjuring
$7.99
The Conjuring Blu-ray

Star Trek Into Darkness
$7.99
Star Trek Into Darkness Blu-ray

World War Z
$7.99
World War Z Blu-ray

Pacific Rim 3D
$14.99
Pacific Rim 3D Blu-ray

The Hangover Part III
$7.99
The Hangover Part III Blu-ray

X-Men: First Class
$3.99
X-Men: First Class Blu-ray

21 Jump Street
$3.99
21 Jump Street Blu-ray

Evil Dead
$7.99
Evil Dead Blu-ray

Mad Men: Season Five
$9.99
Mad Men: Season Five Blu-ray

The Terminator
$3.99
The Terminator Blu-ray: Remastered

Zero Dark Thirty
$7.99
Zero Dark Thirty Blu-ray

Drive
$3.99
Drive Blu-ray

Limitless
$3.99
Limitless Blu-ray: Unrated Extended Cut

G.I. Joe: Retaliation
$7.99
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray

RED
$3.96
RED Blu-ray

$6.96
42 Blu-ray

World War Z 3D
$14.99
World War Z 3D Blu-ray

The Great Gatsby
$7.99
The Great Gatsby Blu-ray

Dredd 3D
$6.96
Dredd 3D Blu-ray

Batman
$3.96
Batman Blu-ray

The Hunger Games
$7.99
The Hunger Games Blu-ray

Die Hard
$3.96
Die Hard Blu-ray

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
$3.99
X-Men Origins: Wolverine Blu-ray

Scream 4
$3.96
Scream 4 Blu-ray

The Last Stand
$8
The Last Stand Blu-ray

Green Lantern
$3.96
Green Lantern Blu-ray

The Artist
$5.99
The Artist Blu-ray

Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas Special
$3.96
Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas Special Blu-ray

White House Down
$12.49
White House Down Blu-ray

For a complete list of all deals and filtering options, please see our deals tool: Cheap Blu-ray Movies

good list, how much is the final landing cost going to be post including customs and shipping.

It works like this:

(a) Base Cost (cost of movies)
(b) Shipping cost (3.99 per title + 4.99 for the full package)
-------
(c) Total before tax = (a)+(b)
(d) Import Duty Deposit = (c) x 31%
(e) If (a) >= $125, then free global shipping = (b) x -1, else 0
--------
Total = (c)+(d)+(e) ---- note that (e) is negative

Import duty is 31% but in all instances, I have got some refund. Usually the final import duty works more or less like 15-17%.

For example, my order:

Item(s) Subtotal: $138.65
Shipping & Handling: $72.82
-----
Total before tax: $211.47
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Import Fees Deposit $65.40
AmazonGlobal Saver: -$72.82
Lightning Deal: -$6.03
-----
Grand Total: $198.02

I see most titles are Region A, Some of these were region free when not in deal, whats the deal?

Hiii guys can you tell me that how much time it will take to arrive with free global super saver shipping from amazon.com ?

Also tracking is available or not in free super saver shipping ?

Hiii guys can you tell me that how much time it will take to arrive with free global super saver shipping from amazon.com ?

Also tracking is available or not in free super saver shipping ?
My experience has been maximum of 8 days after dispatch. Mind that dispatch does not happen immediately after order placement. Sometimes the dispatch occurs 3-4 days later. But credit card is charged at the time of dispatch only.

Yes. Full tracking is available from the time parcel leaves the warehouse till it reaches you. The courier is usually Aramex.

Last edited:
is the free super saver shipping (above $125) working now? I tried with an order of around $150 and I was only shown two shipping option "expedited" and "priority" and at the end no waiver in shipping. what am I missing?

is the free super saver shipping (above $125) working now? I tried with an order of around $150 and I was only shown two shipping option "expedited" and "priority" and at the end no waiver in shipping. what am I missing?

This offer works on a selected lost of items - books and movies.

+1 to the above and to add I think the free global super saver shipping is applicable only if directly shipped by Amazon and not third party vendor.

I am buying blu-rays and all the BDs have this

"Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"

my total is $140 still no waiver, why? question is you bought the same category items but when I am trying no such option as free super saver shipping is coming

My experience has been maximum of 8 days after dispatch. Mind that dispatch does not happen immediately after order placement. Sometimes the dispatch occurs 3-4 days later. But credit card is charged at the time of dispatch only.

Yes. Full tracking is available from the time parcel leaves the warehouse till it reaches you. The courier is usually Aramex.

thanks for the suggestion buddy just ordered Bond 50 with skyfall bluray collection & some other blus :yahoo:

I am buying blu-rays and all the BDs have this

"Ships from and sold by Amazon.com"

my total is $140 still no waiver, why? question is you bought the same category items but when I am trying no such option as free super saver shipping is coming

I am not sure why. I always get that option. I hope your total of $140 is for discs only, ie, not inclusive of shipping.

I am getting a waiver by selecting amazon global free saver shipping or something like that. In the initial page it is automatically waived when we select an indian address.

The Bond-50, a 23 movies collection on blu-ray is at the fantastic price of $99.99. This works at just $4.35 per movie. Add a few more titles (3 or 4), make the total over $125 and you get free shipping.

Amazon.com: Bond 50: The Complete 23 Film Collection with Skyfall [Blu-ray]: Sean Connery, Daniel Craig: Movies & TV

Thanks Just4kix,

I have just placed the order for Bond 50 along with other movies and the shipping is free, The only problem is with the import fees which is around $50.

What information\receipt we need to get from Aramex to get a refund for this one? Last time when I placed the order they did not provide any receipt and Amazon people were kind enough to refund the amount after some followup.

Amazon automatically refunds excess duty fees collected after 60 days. So far, i have always managed to get 30% to 100% refund. So I don't worry about the duty too much.

I have also just now bought Bond 50 collection and few other blu rays,and earlier in the day I have ordered 4TB,Western a Digital ext HD,in both the cases the shipping is free.the HD has been despatched thru Aramex

Amazon automatically refunds excess duty fees collected after 60 days. So far, i have always managed to get 30% to 100% refund. So I don't worry about the duty too much.

Most of my orders are from Amazon UK and so far have placed only 1 order with Amazon US and have to do couple of followup's for getting the refund. Let me see how this goes and now they have already shipped these items :clapping: very Prompt and fast.

Ordered Clint-35 movies in 35 years DVD boxset from AMZ-UK for 28GBP from Black Friday deals. Added with Steven Seagal 7 movies BD set. All together 42GBP. So 42 Movies for INR 4400 (including shipping). Expecting another phatka of 1500-1600 or so as duties. So essentially Approx INR 6K for 42 movies including 7 BD movies.

Ordered Clint-35 movies in 35 years DVD boxset from AMZ-UK for 28GBP from Black Friday deals. Added with Steven Seagal 7 movies BD set. All together 42GBP. So 42 Movies for INR 4400 (including shipping). Expecting another phatka of 1500-1600 or so as duties. So essentially Approx INR 6K for 42 movies including 7 BD movies.
Great deal, in spite of the duties.

Back