• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale BLACK IPHONE 4 - 16gb Unlocked

Wharfedale Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

rajudhs

BLACK IPHONE 4 - 16gb
SOFTWARE UNLOCKED.. (NO TURBO/Gevey SIM REQUIRED)

IOS 4.3.2
BASEBAND 01.59.00 (unlocked using UltraSn0w software)

JAIL BROKEN FOR 1000'S OF FREE APPS
UNLOCKED FOR USE WITH ANY SIM CARRIER

Packaging Includes:
* Apple iPhone 4----16gb
* Wall Charger
* USB Cable
* Headphones with Mic
* Manual

This item is LIKE NEW AND HAS PROTECTIVE SCREENS ON FRONT & BACK!! OPENED TO JAILBREAK AND UNLOCK.

Rs 29000

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited:

rajudhs

Prithivi Raj,

That is the BEST DEAL in the world, GRAB IT.

White iphone was out of stock for an year now, and only recently released, a week back again in USA

The Iphone 4 32 GB is $700 without contract, but locked to AT&T in USA

This is supposed to be factory unlocked which will be couple of hundred dollars more

so i am really surprised how can he give at 28K

He is not a regular seller of ebay, only 1 item sold till now.
Hope u dont loose money

Usual price in ebay for iphone is 30 to 35K for software unlocked or factory unlocked

rajudhs

I asked my cousin 6 months back to get one for me.
His travel postponed and the phone arrived only few weeks back.

But i already got an iPhone 4 with me now, so selling this one.

Since it is purchased months back, it has an older baseband, that is s/w hackable.

I updated it to latest IOS 4.3.2 without upgrading baseband, so its unlocked using ultrasn0w s/w.

If care is taken by buyer in future as well, to only update IOS and not baseband, he will have the s/w unlock working using ultrasn0w

Buyer can do this using pwnage tool and ultrasn0w, by iphone dev-team
Dev-Team Blog

These tools get updated when ever new IOS is released and they are absolutely free

rajudhs

NO Ultrasn0w is a unlocking software installed on a already jail broken phone if u have 1.59.00 firmware

It makes the phone unlock

The software exists from iPhone 2G time since 4 years

rajudhs

please dont send me requests for swaping or trading

i am only interested in selling

Spidey

If by mistake if someone upgrades the software and baseband of this phone in future ahead of cracking, you get a brick or dead phone in hand !
Only way to avoid this is to buy a factory unlocked Iphone at a fraction of cost higher.

rajudhs

U can save 4K and get the same features and phone with software unlock.

if 4K doesnt matter to you, yes, you can go and buy a Factory Unlocked Phone.

One rule doesnt Apply to All :)

There is a market for these phones, to the cost conscious buyers

Even in grey Market, in bangalore people are selling Gevey SIM Unlocked Phones for 30K and also in ebay.in

Software unlock is much better than that for 28K

I have reduced my Price to 28K

rajudhs

Spidey,

By the way, u wont get a brick or dead phone.
If by mistake u upgraded the new firmware in Future from Apple in iTunes.

u can jailbreak and buy a GEVEY SIM to unlock

retails @Rs 800 today and will come down day by day (was 4K months back)

Its not risky as you Put it

snorkel4u

Agreed
@Spidey,

Very rarely I have seen an iPhone getting bricked.... at the max it might reach a pwned DFU mode from where you can only restore using a official firmware....

In other words, there are many things which you can do to avoid your firmware getting updated...

Just switch off wifi/ internet when using itunes.
Remove the check box to automatically check for updates from Apple Server....

Worst come worst... even if you do update the software somehow, you can always use a gevey sim, and wait for a few months, by then the Dev Team would come for a soft unlock for that baseband frequency as well....

raj

I have an Iphone 4 with Gevey sim. Gevey is not all that user friendly. First you have to file the microsim to fit with Gevey and then hope that it is positioned properly. It took me a few tries to get this right and get the phone unlocked. And then after a reboot, it did not unlock the first time. Few tries later, it worked. So, s/w unlock is much better than Gevey (given a choice). Of course factory unlocked phone is the best but it is expensive. My .02

Last edited:

audiodelic

I believe there is a small list of countries like hong kong etc(google it) where only unlocked iphone is sold as government mandates unlocked phones and it is the cheapest you can find. Just an info for those who travel and might be interested in iphone.

Just for info, I enquired iPhone 4 prices from iRepair.in people and they quoted Rs. 34800 for 16GB model.

Amit
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spidey

@spidey

I'll buy any such bricked 3G, 3GS or 4G you come across.

Amit
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I dont have any now.
In near future, when some DevTeam delays a unlock or Apple gets better of the hackers, we will surely give you some good bricks(meaning non-working iPhones).

Status
Not open for further replies.