Blu ray demo discs

neo9999

There is no guarantee of genuineness of a product from ebay-unless it is expressly certifiied, that they are original:they most probably will be copies, be especially wary of sellers selling discs originating/ manufactured in other countries. One of the sellers you provided a link is apparently selling Movies- and several to a disc at that - he also does not mention the Studio/ label manufacturing these discs; so use your judgement.

If you want such discs try Amazon or other sites that sell original products-there are several such sites.As far as I know, there are very very few Blu-ray "Demo Discs" .

Last edited:
Thanks jbgude. I checked demoworld.com and I couldnt find a link where I could purchase the disc. Amazon does not have these discs.

Neo

Neo - I do not know if this will suit you but here is one US site which I often use : they used to have a BD Demo disc but maybe sold out.

SecondSpin.com: DVD: LCD/Plasma Ultimate HD Experience: Africa [Blu-ray]

Currently they have a 30% off plus only $4.50 shipping( 3 days only)

Amazon ( try all countries) used to have BD 'Ultimate Experience 'disc Maybe some one will have them in stock. Just checked these are all available at Amazon.com(usa)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tv&field-keywords=Ultimate blu-ray experience, please read the viewers reviews of each disc before you buy any - apparently some are a total disaster!

Amazon UK has a LG demo disc for sale:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=dvd&field-keywords=blu-ray demo

You can check other sites as well ( search for Demo/ Experience) and remember - do not believe all the advertised hype- read reviews etc before spending your money.
PM me for some info. I am also currently located in Pune

Last edited:
Hi Jbgude,

thanks..
I tried searching those links and they are not exactly what Im looking for...

I'm setting up a home theatre room and would like to have a demo disc with some trailers covering music and movie samples. Have asked many people and no one sells neither can find it on amazon.com...I could only find this at demoworld.com and ebay..

I know someone in UK who is travelling to India in couple of weeks and hence thought of getting them...

Neo

As jbgude said you can never say if these discs are copies or original discs. You will not find these discs at Amazon as it is illegal to sell these discs, demo discs from Dolby and DTS are marked "Not for sale". The DTS and and Dolby demo discs sold online by people on sites like Ebay are mostly discs which are given to visitors for free at trade shows like CES. If you have some one in the US then you can ask them to visit CES 2014 to pick up some demo discs for you :)

Most people have a hard time getting their hands on these demo discs and usually end up making their own discs.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back