Bluesound node 2i price?

For a fair idea on the price you can refer to this...

For a fair idea on the price you can refer to this...
I m getting it in 54k from a local dealer with 1 year warranty, is it a fair deal ??

That's the model number. It won't support HDD. I don't know of any which does so.
looking forward to buy a stereo network streamer like Bluesound node 2i, which can play streaming service like tidal and also can play my music collection from 2-4tb HDD also it can be connected and controlled by iPhone mobile app.
Bluesound node 2i is very expensive getting new for 50k from one dealer in Delhi.

looking forward to buy a stereo network streamer like Bluesound node 2i, which can play streaming service like tidal and also can play my music collection from 2-4tb HDD also it can be connected and controlled by iPhone mobile app.
Bluesound node 2i is very expensive getting new for 50k from one dealer in Delhi.

Do look at the Lindemann Limetree Network also. While more expensive than the Bluesound, it is spec'ed much higher too and seems to fit your requirement.

@Jatintan007 can you please provide your feedback on the Cayin idap6 and any reason you went for it against the bluesound node2i
Really good both are very good player if you wanna play music from HDD by phone
cayin have display and heavy metal build.
I purchased both for experience and now selling both as my speakers are gone. Will be buying something else like Cambridge audio and new speakers

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back