Bluetooth Ipod Touch Dock Speakers

Don_Draper

Hi So Basically I'd like to thank anyone in advance for their help in this matter. I am Novice with not so much knowledge into Stuff.

I am planning to buy a New Set of Ipod Touch Dock Speakers

I have searched and did a lot of Research on Net about this stuff and what are kind of features I am looking at.

Basically I need someone into this stuff to guide into best possible choice into buying the kind of requirements I have.

So money is not an issue presently. I am looking into it as a long term investment. Well sort of. Anyways,

So I want something which can play songs in my Ipod Touch, but can be connected via bluetooth so that I have the control of songs I play. So that mean I am not possibly looking at a Docking Station. Am I ?. Also I want it to have a display preferably, because I also want to play FM through the same speakers. So I can just change channels via remote . Some ppl told me I can just go with normal Bluetooth speakers and there are Apps thru which I can control FM and can Install an FM Tuner on the Speakers on that.

Any help on the matter will be highly appreciated. I am extremely fond of B& W Zeppler Mini, Bose SoundDock 10 - The Portable one as well. Actually Yeah I think I would want the Speakers to be kind of portable (portable from one room to another. That's it) and Wireless as well.

I am not exactly interested in external FM Tuner. That takes away from the look. So I am looking for something witha Digital Radio in it and that limits my option a lot. There's InMotion Classic IMT620, Sony ICF-CS10iP, Insignia CD Boombox with HD Radio, Jensen JiMS-205i. But these are all like Radio Alarm Clocks. And I am looking for something with more punch, more classy, Bang and Olufsen, B&W, Bose ?. Do I have any options in the kind of features I am looking at.

If you are confirmed on using it with an idevice... now & in future, then what you need is an AirPlay enabled speaker system. Stay away from Bluetooth!

The Best AirPlay Speakers | PCMag.com

I don't think any of them have FM and it will be really hard feature to find with these products. You will have to move to the Denon Ceol D-N7 kind of Mini Hi Fi systems for that, but you will love movability.

NAD Viso 1 is a very good competitor in the above category and won many awards since its launch. It can also play audio through Bluetooth and has a feature in the form of APTX which supports lossless music playback over Bluetooth. It has a built in DAC which can also be used for external devices and can also be connected to a Flat Panel TV via Optical Cable for the much needed audio boost.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back