Bluetooth not working on marantz nr1509

samgurung

Hi,

No matter what i do i just can't seem to get bluetooth streaming to work on the marantz nr1509 avr. I managed to connect to it once with my Android phone (Pie) but the playback was choppy. So i unpaired it. But now i cannot see the avr either from my phone or from my MacBook air. I did a factory reset on the avr but that didn't help. Why is the bluetooth so buggy. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you all for your time,

Sameer

Hey hi,

Do you have the Bluetooth antenna correctly installed? Looks like a weak connection somewhere.
Manual

MaSh

Yes same antenna... Will try removing and attaching it again and report back. This is driving me insane

Hmm it's the same antenna for Bluetooth and WiFi? You tried removing and installing again? Do all mobiles have issues connecting?

MaSh
Looks like the bluetooth on this unit is faulty... I took my phone right next to the avr. In fact kept the phone on top of it and voila I could pair the two. But the playback was very choppy and the moment I took the phone about 3 feet away bluetooth disconnected. Now the same antenna works ok with wifi. So I guess the bluetooth hardware on this is screwed up

Hi,

No matter what i do i just can't seem to get bluetooth streaming to work on the marantz nr1509 avr. I managed to connect to it once with my Android phone (Pie) but the playback was choppy. So i unpaired it. But now i cannot see the avr either from my phone or from my MacBook air. I did a factory reset on the avr but that didn't help. Why is the bluetooth so buggy. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you all for your time,

Sameer
Try with other phone.
It helped for me .one phone is not working other one worked.may be the Bluetooth version incompatible.
Just try once.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back