Bluetooth Sports Headphones

riteshmadhok

Need a set of wireless sports headphones, am stuck choosing between the Bose SoundSport, Beats Powerbeats 3, Jaybird X3 and the Sony XB80BS.
I would be mainly using them for listening to music in my gym & while Cycling and also for making and receiving calls other times.
Please advise which one to go for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Jaybird X2's as well as the Jabra step wireless. While the Jabra step wireless is also a decent set, the Jaybird X2 is noticeably better, with crisper and tighter sounding bass.

If you want to use it for the Gym, and also attending calls during the remaining part of the day, you will need two sets like me. I use the Jaybird's for my morning jog ( approx. 2 hrs ), and then shift to the Jabra's for the remaining part of the day. You don't necessarily need something with the Jabra's sound quality to take calls. I didn't want to sell mine after upgrading to the Jaybird's, so using it for phone calls now. So, you can go for any of the cheap ones available online for phone calls, and invest in a high quality set for music.

I haven't heard any of the other sets you have mentioned. But they all are highly regarded. So depends on the sound you like I guess. The powerbeats have a boosted bass, if that's what you like.

For me the Jaybird's are under stated at looks ( the Jabra's are loud and head turners where ever you go. Though they look more like hearing aids, than earphones:) ), sound wonderful, have a good comfortable fit, and excellent battery life.

Satisfied with Jaybird x2- nice battery backup, the foam tips are great. Hardly ever falls out of ear. Sound quality is also nice and balanced. Never has issues with Bluetooth connectivity.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Guys, I am also looking for a bluetooth headphone for sports. But budget solution. Any recommendations?

Bose just officially launched the Bose SoundSport earphones a few days back in India. I haven't personally heard them, but some of the common things that I have read on almost all the reviews is that the sound quality is superb but they don't have outside noise blocking and it is really very bad. They are good only in silent environment, but other than that they are rock solid even on the connectivity part (infact some have even rated them better in connectivity than Apple Airpods to iPhone).

Just adding my 2 cents here.

I have the Bose Soundsport BT earphones which I use in my Gym sessions. It has great sound quality, does not fall out, it has a great connectivity (no stuttering) and it does allow about 20% of environmental audio in, which is good for me. I went through a paper selection process and ended up with Bose and am very pleased.

Guys, I am also looking for a bluetooth headphone for sports. But budget solution. Any recommendations?
Try Jabra 25e, about Rs. 3500.00 good enough for gym and cycling. I have one. Do not expect wired headphone quality but for a wireless solution not bad at all. The best part is the battery life of 15 hrs. real life situation.

If you want warm mid and high clean discreet rounded bass which will not affect mid go for Powerbeats3. Does not fall from ears due to ear clips. While traveling too it does not attract air noise only the conversation good pairing with iPhone as well as android. If you want good sound stage or audiophile quality of mid and Hf don't think about it. But with which you can audition long time. Such a wonderful smooth sounding Iem. With the same quality but little v shaped signature choose Bose sound sport. Which is sweet sounding and good entertainer

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back