Bluetooth Stereo Headset

rahuljonline

I was sucked into buying a windows Phone, Acer E101, with no 3.5 mm output for music.
Now, the only solution seems to be a pair of Bluetooth Stereo headsets.Can you guys please recommend a decent Bluetooth Stereo Headset that's value for money.
I was also thinking if any bluetooth dongle was available which has 3.5 mm output for stereo sound? That way I dont have to buy the headphone, I just need the dongle and connect it wirelessly to any device.
Anyways, waiting for your suggestion!

I was sucked into buying a windows Phone, Acer E101, with no 3.5 mm output for music.
Now, the only solution seems to be a pair of Bluetooth Stereo headsets.Can you guys please recommend a decent Bluetooth Stereo Headset that's value for money.
I was also thinking if any bluetooth dongle was available which has 3.5 mm output for stereo sound? That way I dont have to buy the headphone, I just need the dongle and connect it wirelessly to any device.
Anyways, waiting for your suggestion!

I went for the following if that interests you.....

Sony DR BT101 Black Bluetooth headphones.

20p97ap.jpg

Price : 2000

Vender : 20th North

Well after trying to find a decent blurtooth headphones in the local market went for these, either I was getting some local chineese stuff for the same price or Nokia Headphones for around 4000, so keeping that in mind I think I got an OK deal. Got the product within 20 days and its working flawlessly with my LG LCD (has inbuilt bluetooth) and with my Nokia E75. Objective was not music listining but being able to watch TV at night for which it is serving the purpose pretty well.

SOURCE :: http://www.hifivision.com/what-should-i-buy/8665-post-your-latest-purchase-s-4.html#post117458

Thanks a lot. Seems real nice!!! How's the quality of music?

Its decent nothing speactacular (but how much can you expect with a 2000 headphone) but actually I did'nt buy this one for music, my object was to be able to connect with my LCD which has Bluetooth for my night TV watching and its serving the purpose beautifully. Although sometimes I use it for some casual music listining through my E75 as well

if lookin for sound.. go for the nokia bh series..i do understand its expensive but mine still goes for 18 hours music playback and 2 years old...
+1 for nokia for the sound quality..
also good stereo headphone from sony also cost the same ..
bluetooth dongle will cost u 100 bucks and that supports a2dp.

Last edited:
maybe you can buy a blue tooth receiver. I am not sure but I think I saw one from jabra. You can then connect any head phone to it.
Philips also seem to have few bt models.

Back