Blumenhofer Audition

puneetkhurana21

i went for Blumenhofer Audition @ Jochen Place.

last to last week i auditioned Harbeth and last weekend i auditioned Blumenhofer.

i took audition of Genuin fs5. The speakers are really really good.
i listened to Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch "Akhiyan nu Rehn de" and i felt that she is singing in front of me. totally blown away.

now i can't compare between harbeth and blumenhofer. they are really different and would be un fair to compare but base was somewhat missing in harbeth. i think they are made like that only.

but if i compare the prices Blumenhofer are way ahead.

Jochen gave the full time for autioning. very thanks to him.
i want to audition some more songs like mm kareem songs from jism and some ghazals. i am looking forward to buy Blumenhofer and hope they will not disappoint.

BTW i took my own amp marantz pm8005 along with me for audition.

True. These are really fantastic speakers. The price performance quotient is also very good. Actually quite cheap offer for this kind of performance. And just like a good bottle of wine they seem to get better with time.
I have spoken to the dealer this morning for a friend of mine. He says only one pair is left. No wonder!

Good of you to take your own amp and listen for that price it is truly a bargain among all of its peers in sound quality.

the presentation of harbeth and Blumenhofers are different and actually target different listener groups and can be a personal choice so very difficult to compare them

Good Speakers at real good price .
I feel it may demand more for the upstream devices . Have you carried your source also .
Jochen source are really good especially his analog setup . The source would make significant difference .

Hi Thanks all for the posts.
I am waiting for the speakers to come.
We played only the digital files via dac

no i didn't pick my source. i have marantz sa8005 for my amp pm8005.
hope they will work fine.

I would pick up a Blumenhofer in a heart beat if I had the right finances upfront. However, as mentioned, use your own sources as the ones Jochen has are just very very good. How i loved those mono amps from Trigon :(

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back